Dressing Better Vol 2.0

^^Got mine too, haven't tried it yet but it fits my case and phone well...my gf will be happy though I can take pics on my own now :lol:

Beautiful day today

go light on the chili sauce.  it's extra spicy up there.

Realest talk in this thread. First time tasting it, we had to stop three times to delis for water on the drive back to Brooklyn because the hot sauce was that deadly :lol: .

Last edited:
go light on the chili sauce.  it's extra spicy up there.

Realest talk in this thread. First time tasting it, we had to stop three times to delis for water on the drive back to Brooklyn because the hot sauce was that deadly :lol: .

I messed with it once and decided it was too much...
Until one time I was drunk, stopped by with a friend but the line was too long, went to the other stand across the street on the SE corner. No idea if that's how they always do it there but they had the sauces in like a milk crate so you can put it on yourself. I always get chicken & rice with white sauce & BBQ sauce. Well, I put my sauces on, closed up my plate and we headed back. Didn't realize until a few bites in that the BBQ sauce I put on (and I like sauce, haha) was chili sauce. ****** my whole week up.

Last edited:
I messed with it once and decided it was too much...
Until one time I was drunk, stopped by with a friend but the line was too long, went to the other stand across the street on the SE corner. No idea if that's how they always do it there but they had the sauces in like a milk crate so you can put it on yourself. I always get chicken & rice with white sauce & BBQ sauce. Well, I put my sauces on, closed up my plate and we headed back. Didn't realize until a few bites in that the BBQ sauce I put on (and I like sauce, haha) was chili sauce. ****** my whole week up.

:lol: Yeah, you drunk goofed and grabbed the wrong sauce from the crate. I like that they have the sauces that way, gives you the control on how much or how little of each you want on your platter.

I don't know what you mean by the first sentence. And the last sentence, suit pants? As oppose to what, odd trousers? I'm also assuming you're using pants in lieu of trousers and not including chinos.

I love 2" cuffs and have them on several pairs. Variety is the spice of life, my friend.
Cuffs are nice and I agree with Wis, they add variety to your style.

Wis, what is your opinion on cuff size. I've always had my tailor do a 1.5" but now i'm wondering if it's better at 2"? 

First time replying, long time lurker. On NikeTalk since 2001 but lost my old sn. Keep up the good work fellas.

Last edited:
Cuffs are nice and I agree with Wis, they add variety to your style.

Wis, what is your opinion on cuff size. I've always had my tailor do a 1.5" but now i'm wondering if it's better at 2"? 

First time replying, long time lurker. On NikeTalk since 2001 but lost my old sn. Keep up the good work fellas.
I recognize your SN from IG :lol: :pimp:

1.5" is a good size. I prefer 2", it's definitely on the bigger size..but that's how I roll. The more trad folks will say 2" looks weird. Some people will tell you to get the cuff size based on your built, ie how tall you are and how long your legs are.

It's not better or worse, just your preference, man. I buy Epaulet trousers and they're like 35-36" long on the inseam so I have enough fabric to install 2" cuffs.

Example from last week:

Fit for the day. Crappy pic, I know.

Barbour Liddesdale
J Crew Crewneck
Brooks Brothers Extra Slim Fit Oxford (Can't see but it's pink stripe/white collar)
J Crew 484
Vans Era

Picked up these bad boys...

Back
Top Bottom