Dressing Better Vol 2.0

I guess I can spend a little more on shoes. I'm just looking for something nice and simple that will go nicely with my navy suit

I'm into these.

I'm into these.

Are those clarks?!?1

Yup, Clarks x Concepts Desert Palmer. They're also got a teal pair that's cool but a little too much, not as wearable IMO.

http://shop.cncpts.com/collections/clarks

still on the site. cop.

True, I might.

Always wanted a pair of red DBs after seeing this pic all over the place :lol:

Those are decent, I vaguely remember that being posted in here a couple years ago. Not as into the black sole.

Maybe I'll just go with black oxfords

How old are you and/or has your foot stopped growing? If it has, it's worthwhile to spend a little more if you have the money. Get a classic style that you can wear for a long time, it's almost guaranteed that you'll need them again in the future. I'm sure there's some you can find for cheap that'll do the job and they don't have to be goodyear welted or anything, but you'll probably sacrifice comfort too on a cheap shoe.

where can i find those red desert boots?

link please

What size do you wear? If it's a 10.5 or 11 in DB, I will not give you that info until after I've decided to buy em.

Kidding, I posted the link above

How old are you and/or has your foot stopped growing? If it has, it's worthwhile to spend a little more if you have the money. Get a classic style that you can wear for a long time, it's almost guaranteed that you'll need them again in the future. I'm sure there's some you can find for cheap that'll do the job and they don't have to be goodyear welted or anything, but you'll probably sacrifice comfort too on a cheap shoe.
What size do you wear? If it's a 10.5 or 11 in DB, I will not give you that info until after I've decided to buy em.

I was just gonna say bruh take em np
laugh.gif

I'm 20. Whats a good brand that still won't hurt my pocket? I'm still willing to spend a little more than $100

I'm not sure if this was posted but the Nike Memphis Clearance outlet has Nike Tech Pants for $25 in size large

They had 18 pairs of each earlier today

Grey - 545343-063

Black - 545343-010

(901) 332-9325

Yessir, I ordered one of each. A guy over in the Nike clothing thread posted this a few days ago.

The colors are all Asian exclusives I believe...

Last edited:
Im on hold, :lol:

No phone orders on weekends, :smh:

They have Grey, Black, Green and Red... Large only...

GIrl I talked to put them on hold for me: Grey and Black.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom