Dressing Better Vol 2.0

both my parents are 20 year plus army vets, I grew up on army bases, I went to school on an army base till I started high school, I love that I can incorporate camo into my every day life even though I didn't join the service, it's a part of my life, and I especially love when I can take something from my dad's closet when I visit the rents and it has Jones on it. 
I have a similar story. I grew up on military bases, my father retired from the Army after 25 yrs, and my little brother served in Afghanistan. The military has played an integral part of my life. I've incorporated camo pieces into my wardrobe since the mid 90's. Definitely not a fad for me.

On another note, I see you live in the Springs. Coincidentally, I lived 10 yrs of my life there because of the military. Glad I'm not there anymore tho
laugh.gif

man i wish i wasn't here right now either, it was 60 yesterday, now the snow is coming down.

that moto jacket is sick, got my step daughter one during an after xmas sale and now i'm feinding for one

I recently bought 2 pairs of the levi's commuter cargos in navy and khaki color from macy's. Great pants. They have some stretch to them, have 10 pockets, and have 2 sets of snap buttons on the ankles to make them tighter if you want. So far I think they only come in those 2 colors though. Kinda pricey too so wait for a sale.
thx shogun and @lord disick these are starts I've never done cargo before so I'm trying to choose one of the better from the door that I would be happy with any one else with any recommendations here your input is much appreciated I am looking for some with nice weight because it's cold now and don't want to freeze my nutz off!!!

We have a couple of funny guys I said it would be a shot in the dark did I not but the bottom would help due to the fact not common cargo have strings on bottom so showing a patch of denim doesn't resemble what I offered on details try again if your tryna clown on me stand up showcases are looking for dudes like you or you can always ask some one to help you find out how to dress like a clown and do kid parties now that might be a thought to help you should have put that up instead

Don't take it to heart bruh...is light hearted fun :lol:

TBH there is really no way to know exactly what type of cargos those are with the picture provided

We have a couple of funny guys I said it would be a shot in the dark did I not but the bottom would help due to the fact not common cargo have strings on bottom so showing a patch of denim doesn't resemble what I offered on details try again if your tryna clown on me stand up showcases are looking for dudes like you or you can always ask some one to help you find out how to dress like a clown and do kid parties now that might be a thought to help you should have put that up instead
Probably some Michael Bastian for Gant cargos.

Back
Top Bottom