Dressing Better Vol 2.0

this whole thread consists of

"where did you get those"

"info"

"need to cop"

"let me borrow your swag"
you supposed to be up cooking breakfast for somebody or so...it's like an alarm clock! woo woo....

i don't think trolling will work here. but that's just me...
nerd.gif

Last edited:
You think you too good for this thread cause you be on GQ.
Keep it real.

I'm always hatin on dude but the Arenas fit is dope.

Lulz nah bruh, I stay in jogger pants as of lately, not much to contribute...keep trollin tho

Can anyone comment on the quality of Mark McNairy's? I have the opportunity to purchase a few at a steep discount but I've never personally handled them before. The only thing I know about his footwear line is that they are made by Sanders in the UK.

Last edited:
Can anyone comment on the quality of Mark McNairy's? I have the opportunity to purchase a few at a steep discount but I've never personally handled them before. The only thing I know about his footwear line is that they are made by Sanders in the UK.
I got a few pairs of Mark Mcnairy shoes. They are good quality and look nice. However, I wouldn't pay no more than $300 for a pair.If you got the hookup put me on :nerd:.

Last edited:
I got a few pairs of Mark Mcnairy shoes. They are good quality and look nice. However, I wouldn't pay no more than $300 for a pair.If you got the hookup put me on
nerd.gif
Appreciate it. They're actually from my friend who wears the same size as me. He's willing to sell me a pair of brown full-grain country brouges, a pair of black full-grain longwing brouges, and a pair of brown full-grain country brogue boots with a commando sole all for $500 flat. All brand new in box. We don't live in the same state so I wanted to be sure they were of decent quality before pulling the trigger.

What's a good alternative to Desert Boots in beeswax? Looking for a similar boot in a dark brown shade.

Appreciate it. They're actually from my friend who wears the same size as me. He's willing to sell me a pair of brown full-grain country brouges, a pair of black full-grain longwing brouges, and a pair of brown full-grain country brogue boots with a commando sole all for $500 flat. All brand new in box. We don't live in the same state so I wanted to be sure they were of decent quality before pulling the trigger.
That's a steal. I got a pair of the brown full grain country brogue with ridge way sole.

Appreciate the love fellas, y'all chastising/critiquing really helped me along the way.

That being said, could anyone point in the right direction for some nice brown desert boots, preferably under $150. 

Appreciate the love fellas, y'all chastising/critiquing really helped me along the way.

That being said, could anyone point in the right direction for some nice brown desert boots, preferably under $150. 

Clarks

$120 on amazon right now which fits your budget. I bought them almost 2 years ago for $60 though so I would wait for a sale if possible. Or just pop in to your local Nordstrom rack to find a pair for cheap.

Back
Top Bottom