Dressing Better Vol 2.0

These > your first born

Last edited:
Here in Houston AF, Hollister and Aero is refered to as "*******" clothing among some of my hispanic friends.

Logos/branding have died out but is still big south of the border.

I personlly like there stuff just not the branding.

The Uniqlo's, Forever 21's, HM's and Zara's are killing thier business.

Last edited:
Yeah, it's still available @TypeRPinoY  . And I should of explained how I got it for $100 before I posted it lol; I had a 30 percent off code for my B-day and some store credit that I hadn't used. So all in all, it came to $100 sans shipping. Still a legit deal if you can find some of the coupon codes they have floating around!

Not as big a fan of AF1's like I was in my younger days. Very appreciative that the Huarache has made a comeback. Such a clean shoe

A&F actually has nice stuff with decent quality, that logo turned off MANY people including me. If they have logo-less items ill be sure to cop.
by my statement I meant I would never support this racist @## brand that openly discriminates against anyone not white

ANYWAY, if we're bringing mid AF1s back, we should bring back the ecko T shirts and rubber banded baggy jeans/jorts that go with them :pimp:

Last edited:
by my statement I meant I would never support this racist @## brand that openly discriminates against anyone not white

ANYWAY, if we're bringing mid AF1s back, we should bring back the ecko T shirts and rubber banded baggy jeans/jorts that go with them
pimp.gif
Ive read the owners comments, against fat people as well. Idc enough to sway me away from the brand. The brand is going to thrive regardless if they get my money or not, if I see something I like, its a buy.

TSB released their top 10 for the contest. When I looked through the pics a few days ago, I knew the chick would be selected :lol: . I think she was the only one that participated too. There are some nice fits on the list, but I always wonder what the selection process is like for them. I'm guessing they try to bring a little versatility and different styles to the table.

TSB released their top 10 for the contest. When I looked through the pics a few days ago, I knew the chick would be selected :lol: . I think she was the only one that participated too. There are some nice fits on the list, but I always wonder what the selection process is like for them. I'm guessing they try to bring a little versatility and different styles to the table.

What do you mean the only one that participated? I ask because someone in their comments mentioned that some of those selected didn't even meet the requirements.

Her outfit is weak.

What do you mean the only one that participated? I ask because someone in their comments mentioned that some of those selected didn't even meet the requirements.

When I checked out some of the pics via IG and Twitter a few days ago, she was the only female I saw. Maybe I overlooked, but I don't think it was that many female participants.

I called the @dev1ant1 guy and the female that was selected. Her outfit was not great, but I figured it would be good enough to make it. None of the others necessarily stood out that much. There were quite a few people I liked that did not get selected. That's why I asked about their selection process. I know it has to be tough with so many submissions, though.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom