Dressing Better Vol 2.0

Keep me posted papi, let me know if you see the presale ish up.
Got you man. Hoping its this week. Can't magine paying retail for those jeans without knowing how they fit

Gooood looks.
That Gap collabo stuff always go on sale.

I'm just waiting in the cut.

Idk man, this isn't Baldwin or something like that. I'd rather not take chances, I wanted the regular JE's but kept going back and forth and couldn't justify $280 for them so I will gladly pay $120 for another iteration of them, no question.

When does it actually drop? Damn I want a bunch of stuff but I've gotten caught up in the saltwater fish world again :smh:

I tell them to find it at another store and have them ship it to me
laugh.gif
hmmm I guess but I'm aiming for a small in everything and 29-30 for the jeans. If the other collabs showed me anything is that small sizes dip more than me at a mexican restaurant when they bring out those free tortilla chips!

Real Talk.

Outside of designer shoes (even those sometimes), everything I've wanted eventually went on sale. I wanted this Theory baseball jacket $650, I waited....it eventually was marked down to $325 when I brought it. I looked on NM last week, I saw it marked down even lower. :lol:

Unless it's a hot piece, that stuff will be on sale. You just have to watch for it.

Last edited:
Real Talk.

Outside of designer shoes (even those sometimes), everything I've wanted eventually went on sale. I wanted this Theory baseball jacket $650, I waited....it eventually was marked down to $325 when I brought it. I looked on NM last week, I saw it marked down even lower.
laugh.gif

Unless it's a hot piece, that stuff will be on sale. You just have to watch for it.
Im sure almost all JE pieces are on peoples radar. It's like a sale from buying his stuff now that cost an arm and leg

Also LMFAO @ the dude asking if your shorts should be tailored for the gym.

There's no stupid questions, but damn that's a stupid question

Last edited:
I'm plotting on that corduroy shearling by M. Nii to go on sale.

So i can be under the Bane act with it on.

All I want is that hoodie and sweater. The JE and EnNoir brand

That leather joint is straight..

Last edited:
A lot of nice stuff in the gap collabs. I'm going to be so broke next month, hope I can still get a few things.

Those grey sweats would be mines first day, and every gap store in ny damn near gonna sell this stuff, gonna be a easy cop.

I liked the pull-over hoodie, but that's about it. The jeans aren't so bad either, but it looks way too skinny for me.

Those that are interested in the JE sweats should also look at the Alexandre Plokhov sweats that drop tomorrow on Uniqlo.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom