Dressing Better Vol 2.0

Looking for a clean/simple watch that i can wear with nice clothes. Can anyone point me in the direction of some brands? (Not looking to break the bank on this, something under $200)
Orient?

Timepiece thread might be able to help better and the answer might be there already: http://niketalk.com/t/587409/the-timepiece-thread-vol-read-the-1st-post
good looks man. My dumb *** didn't even think to look for a timepiece thread on here 
laugh.gif

Being muscular is annoying sometimes. I have to go a size up on most jackets because it fits too tight on my arm.. but end up being loose on my body a bit.

An article you didn't read.

By an author you didn't care to look up.

Context makes a world of difference. Surprised your parents skipped out on that life lesson.

Last edited:
I wouldn't have caught my girls attention if I wasn't dressed nicely in a fitted suit. She told me that. She also told me she was relieved and very happy when I took my clothes off the first time and she saw I had a good body and abs.

Now she complains I dress like a "boy" all the time. I got that John Elliott though!

Being in shape and having nice clothes def helps. Or just move work it don't matter what you look like then.

Last edited:
On a more DB related note...

When do you know when it's time to resole some AEs? I've been wearing the same pair 3-4 times a week for about two years and recently my feet have been killing me.

lol what is going on in this thread

went from stringy-*** people with-holding sales-info from 5-10 tristate NTers... to people arguing about what women like... to YNS being used..

i guess it's that time of year

DB I need some help.

Looking for some darker denim, preferably raw denim and a light pair of denim as well. Im a slim guy so I prefer skinnys, but not legging skinny if that makes sense. Looking to spend $200 or less per pair.

Any suggestions?

DB I need some help.

Looking for some darker denim, preferably raw denim and a light pair of denim as well. Im a slim guy so I prefer skinnys, but not legging skinny if that makes sense. Looking to spend $200 or less per pair.

Any suggestions?

at that price, APC petit standard or petit new standard in raw indigo. for a little more you could look into 3sixeen st-100x

On a more DB related note...

When do you know when it's time to resole some AEs? I've been wearing the same pair 3-4 times a week for about two years and recently my feet have been killing me.
It's good to resole every 2-3 years. But it depends on the wear down factor.

I have to do a full resole of my AE's after only 7 months of wear. I do a lot of city walking on sidewalks. I'll definitely be getting heel taps put on after the resole.

Taps and vibram soles really go a long way, months back we discussed it in here and people didn't seem too keen on it, I only have a handful of shoes, and don't wear them daily but I figured why not take care of them so that they can last as long as possible, taps are a few bucks and the rubber vibram sole is like $40 or so...

Last edited:
Black dress shoes worth a purchase?

There are barely any opportunities when I wear black dress shoes, but there is always that time (black tie, etc.) and I don't have decent black dress shoes.

I just don't know if I can justify it. Unless there is a 2 for $250 AE seconds sale coming up...
nerd.gif

Black dress shoes worth a purchase?

There are barely any opportunities when I wear black dress shoes, but there is always that time (black tie, etc.) and I don't have decent black dress shoes.

I just don't know if I can justify it. Unless there is a 2 for $250 AE seconds sale coming up...:nerd:

black dress shoes are a staple.

i believe AE are no longer doing any 2 for $250 sales.

Back
Top Bottom