Dressing Better Vol 2.0

Anyone here have a suit from Combatant Gentleman? Someone just told me to look into them and I know I'd be better off consulting this thread.
I have a navy slim fit and I'm a fan. Haven't wore it yet, so I can't speak on how long it'll last, but overall its a very nice fitting suit.

Meermin review: http://www.wisith.com/blog/meermin-loafers

Canadian tux this weekend. Was kinda mad it didn't poured like they said it was supposed to. Was ready to dance to RnB songs in the rain
frown.gif
http://www.wisith.com/blog/denim-denim-denim
Thanks for the write up. Been thinking about picking up some Meermins lately, but haven't pulled the trigger due to other expenses popping up. Had to look up what closed channel meant too, I had no idea. Learn something new every day.

is it frowned upon to tuck in a casual shirt ? like into trousers

going to take my engagement pics in a few weeks.

my girl doesn't want me to wear my suit i just got though until the wedding and wants to make sure my fit matches her dress smh

Last edited:
I just now heard of the rule that you cant do denim on denim. As in you cant have jeans and a jean shirt/jacket.

IDK. I just dont see whats wrong with it.

Whats your thoughts. Especially yours Pinoy.

Anyone know where I can buy Ralph Lauren baseball cap with leather strap? I've been searching around a bit and all I see is the one with cloth strap. Just looking for a simple daily hat. Thanks

Anyone know where I can buy Ralph Lauren baseball cap with leather strap? I've been searching around a bit and all I see is the one with cloth strap. Just looking for a simple daily hat. Thanks
a good amount on the ebay, but they don't appear for cheap, routinely saw them between $30-50, if that helps 

I just now heard of the rule that you cant do denim on denim. As in you cant have jeans and a jean shirt/jacket.

IDK. I just dont see whats wrong with it.

Whats your thoughts. Especially yours Pinoy.
This directed to me? I personally dislike denim jackets. I find them uncomfortable and unfunctional (not very warm).

That being said, eff that. If you dig it, rock it with whatever. If anything have the denim vary. As in rock a light wash denim jacket/shirt with black denim jeans.

apologize in advance if this is a weird question...

some dress shirts/sport shirts, have the cuffs tighter than others. So, some shirts, they kind of cover your watch, whereas some are so tight around the wrist that your watch is fully shown. I like the latter better, but is there anyway to know if youre buying shirts online?

some dress shirts/sport shirts, have the cuffs tighter than others. So, some shirts, they kind of cover your watch, whereas some are so tight around the wrist that your watch is fully shown. I like the latter better, but is there anyway to know if youre buying shirts online?

U can always just have the tailor move the button on ur cuff so it fits tighter.

This is why I to custom on my dress shirts. Left cuff is 1" wider for the watch. Some folks also put the watch over the cuff on thicker watches ie some Panerais.

i saw wis was on his denim flow the other day
Yessir.

Jos A Bank has a 50% going now.

Use "extra50" but its not working for the shoe trees :-/

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom