Dressing better

Same du^ but the rack doesn't get the crepe soles 
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by No 1 Can Escape the Quad Laser

I wore the all black DB's with a grey suit and it looked good. Really they're one of the few "dress" shoes I like.
laugh.gif
DB's aren't dress shoes, they're boots.  Not even dress boots imo either.  You can do what you want of course, don't let anybody's opinion stop you.

Originally Posted by firered18

I am about to be 19, I just finished up my freshman year of college (I am about 6'2" 155-160):

Your the same size I was at 19. I like your tie selection especially this one.

Yea, I think that color combo would work pretty well.  I also like it with any color of khaki as well.
17565_309062022584_627827584_3507171_5623840_n.jpg

Yo, hands down, the best khakis/chinos right now are the Dockers San Francisco khaki pants. I checked throughout the thread to see if they were mentioned and to my surprise, they were not. They range from about $45-75 depending upon where you look. Ebay usually has a few pairs scattered. Dont know if anyone took advantage of the recent Dockers.com sale but, it looks like all the good sizes have been purchased. Im sure they'll restock though. For you guys who want a durable pant, check these out. The fit is perfect BTW.

pDOCK1-9346276v291a.jpg

Originally Posted by numbah1grimey

Yo, hands down, the best khakis/chinos right now are the Dockers San Francisco khaki pants. I checked throughout the thread to see if they were mentioned and to my surprise, they were not. They range from about $45-75 depending upon where you look. Ebay usually has a few pairs scattered. Dont know if anyone took advantage of the recent Dockers.com sale but, it looks like all the good sizes have been purchased. Im sure they'll restock though. For you guys who want a durable pant, check these out. The fit is perfect BTW.

pDOCK1-9346276v291a.jpg
what is so great about them?  I'm not doubting you, I just want to know what you like about them over other brands?

Originally Posted by rsdplaya

what is so great about them?  I'm not doubting you, I just want to know what you like about them over other brands?
Well, the material is completely different than the usual material you find with department store dockers. I cant front, I was being a little elitist and, wanted to got a higher quality brand but, you cant knock dockers at all. Order a pair off ebay for $30 BNWT just to try them out and, I came away amazed. Subsequently, I purchased two more pairs directly from Dockers.com. They're not too slim and, not too baggy. The taper is perfect as well. You could get further tailoring and, that would be fine as well. For lets say $45-65, I think theyre high quality. I purchased a pair of uniqlo chinos as well and, they're also a great bang for the buck. I've owned levis chinos/twill pants and, I'm just not very fond of the latter. Just my two cents.

Originally Posted by numbah1grimey

Originally Posted by rsdplaya

Well, the material is completely different than the usual material you find with department store dockers. I cant front, I was being a little elitist and, wanted to got a higher quality brand but, you cant knock dockers at all. Order a pair off ebay for $30 BNWT just to try them out and, I came away amazed. Subsequently, I purchased two more pairs directly from Dockers.com. They're not too slim and, not too baggy. The taper is perfect as well. You could get further tailoring and, that would be fine as well. For lets say $45-65, I think theyre high quality. I purchased a pair of uniqlo chinos as well and, they're also a great bang for the buck. I've owned levis chinos/twill pants and, I'm just not very fond of the latter. Just my two cents.

How do they fit compared to Levis? Are they more 511 or 510? Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom