Dressing better

Brooks Brothers started their semi-annual sale today (12/25). Up to 40% off and an additional 20% off online today and tomorrow and in the store tomorrow.
Bought these Peal & Co leather and tweed boots. I had to have these as soon as I saw them in the fall catalog. Patience pays off!

MH00038_BROWN_6

RSD, great fits.

Finally found a nice maroon dress shirt @ Banana Republic and they didn't have a size S
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif

Anyone interested in bonobos.com?

They have $98 vouchers on bloomspot for $49, on top of that you can stack coupon codes shown on their front page - 30% off over $300, 25% off over $200, 20% off over $100.

I picked up a few shirts and a pair of pants for about 63% off list price.

http://www.bloomspot.com/national/bonobos/

Originally Posted by Young Street86

I saw niidawg at the club last night. I was looking at him like, "damn this guy looks familiar." Didn't speak b/c I wasn't sure where the heck I knew him from
laugh.gif
. It just dawned on me today. 
And yes. His fit was clean as bit 
pimp.gif
What spot? You should have spoken to Nii. He is a cool dude.

Originally Posted by Super Producer J

Always wanted to post an outfit pic in here, don't have a camera though...

25gf0oh.jpg

The gf camera kinda blows, but it's more than what I got. Pants are Dockers slim tapered & fit like a charm. And for $13.99! Cashmere cableknit, AE Walden penny loafers as well.
thats a nice fit. Dockers?! who woulda thought. 

Originally Posted by Grizzlyboy

Originally Posted by Young Street86

I saw niidawg at the club last night. I was looking at him like, "damn this guy looks familiar." Didn't speak b/c I wasn't sure where the heck I knew him from
laugh.gif
. It just dawned on me today. 
And yes. His fit was clean as bit 
pimp.gif
What spot? You should have spoken to Nii. He is a cool dude.

Haha - for real? That must have been at Reign. My boy was in town and wanted to check out the ATL nightlife. You shoulda hollered!! 

Merry Christmas
pimp.gif

IMG
 Shirt from Express, sweater from Urban Outfitters
"I think holiday sweaters somehow just make the holiday better" - Theophilus London

Originally Posted by LIQI2345

Merry Christmas
pimp.gif

IMG
 Shirt from Express, sweater from Urban Outfitters
"I think holiday sweaters somehow just make the holiday better" - Theophilus London
I like the Express shirt...is it purple/teal gingham? 

I thought someone bought a pair of Grenson's in this thread, but I went back 20 pages or so and couldn't find who it was. Can anybody tell me how they fit?

Originally Posted by MFTIOA

They have $98 vouchers on bloomspot for $49, on top of that you can stack coupon codes shown on their front page - 30% off over $300, 25% off over $200, 20% off over $100.

Seriously, mad mad mad mad mad props to this dude here!!!! 

I bought 3 of the $98 gift certificates for $49 each and also applied the 30% off discount.  So I spent $49x3=$147 and got these Grenson's PLUS I still have $32.xx left in gift certificates...that is an AMAZING DEAL for some Grensons. 

Oh, if anybody is planning on buying anything from the site, PM me, and I'll give you the last $32 I have cuz I'm not gonna use it anyway
smile.gif

sho-bdk_full_03.jpg

I bought 3 of the $98 gift certificates for $49 each and also applied the 30% off discount.  So I spent $49x3=$147 and got these Grenson's PLUS I still have $32.xx left in gift certificates...that is an AMAZING DEAL for some Grensons. 

Oh, if anybody is planning on buying anything from the site, PM me, and I'll give you the last $32 I have cuz I'm not gonna use it anyway
smile.gif

sho-bdk_full_03.jpg

Originally Posted by rsdplaya

smile.gif

sho-bdk_full_03.jpg

hey so the offer is for pants/khakis or the $49 credit is good. and u can combine them in one order?

smile.gif

sho-bdk_full_03.jpg

hey so the offer is for pants/khakis or the $49 credit is good. and u can combine them in one order?

Originally Posted by RufioRufioRufio

smile.gif

The offer says it's for chinos, but I was able to use all 3 on the same order with only the shoes in my cart.  Hopefully it doesn't get cancelled!

Originally Posted by RufioRufioRufio

smile.gif

The offer says it's for chinos, but I was able to use all 3 on the same order with only the shoes in my cart.  Hopefully it doesn't get cancelled!

uggghhh. i got some loot in my paypal. i'm about to do the same thing u did and cop 3 but i wanted to cope those Tron sneakers.

RFX chime in asap!!!!

uggghhh. i got some loot in my paypal. i'm about to do the same thing u did and cop 3 but i wanted to cope those Tron sneakers.

RFX chime in asap!!!!

Back
Top Bottom