Dressing better

Originally Posted by NY Denim Seller

Originally Posted by DaFittedKing

im not lookin for extra attention...i wanna be just like you
2enuqlz.jpg

pimp.gif
Quite possibly the best thing I've seen in this whole thread.

How much do those LV Belts cost?

LV >>>>>

There is a so-called "high end designer" clothing thread in the sneaker showcase. Which is pretty much all LV and Gucci for those that are a part ofthat bandwagon.

I like the direction of this thread much more. Not as label driven. Hope it stays that way.

Saw this pic on a blog and had to post it in here. Pretty clean.
pimp.gif

MadPeacoat.jpg

Also, does anyone know if tailors alter peacoats? I wanted to take mine in to get it shortened, etc.

does anyone know where i can find a striped tee similar to the one bow wow is wearing???? looking for like a navy/pink navy/white.... thanks

Originally Posted by RFX45

It's the style. The same way some people here wouldn't be caught wearing shorts that ends above their knees.
The same way some people will never be caught wearing Timbs.
It is just a choice and those boots looks good to some people.

If I want to spend close to $1k on some shoes, I would rather get those boots than the LV x Kanye.
smh.gif
spending a stack on shoes...

there are two reasons men dress up... to impress ladies and to feel better about themselves... neither of these goals require 1000 dolla village ppl boots

Originally Posted by StephonUrkel

It's the style. The same way some people here wouldn't be caught wearing shorts that ends above their knees.

If I want to spend close to $1k on some shoes, I would rather get those boots than the LV x Kanye.
smh.gif

there are two reasons men dress up... to impress ladies and to feel better about themselves... neither of these goals require 1000 dolla village ppl boots

Reading is fundamental. I said "IF".
Plus if people want to spend $1k on shoes, why the hell do you care?
No one said you need $1k boots to dress up well, it was a suggestion and just because you wear disposable AF1's your whole life doesn't mean otherpeople can't spend more on other shoes, that you deemed inappropriate (by calling it village people boots) just because you are not open minded and onlysee your peers wear your RL from Marshall's and AF1's. Seriously, get out in the real world, get out of NT and see what other people wear. I am notjustifying purchasing $1k boots but you act like people do not wear these stuff. People wear boots all the times, it has been around even before Jordan wasborn. Obviously, you don't know that. So spend your time better than worrying how much another man spends his money.

smh.gif

Plus if people want to spend $1k on shoes, why the hell do you care?
No one said you need $1k boots to dress up well, it was a suggestion and just because you wear disposable AF1's your whole life doesn't mean other people can't spend more on other shoes, that you deemed inappropriate (by calling it village people boots) just because you are not open minded and only see your peers wear your RL from Marshall's and AF1's. Seriously, get out in the real world, get out of NT and see what other people wear. I am not justifying purchasing $1k boots but you act like people do not wear these stuff. People wear boots all the times, it has been around even before Jordan was born. Obviously, you don't know that. So spend your time better than worrying how much another man spends his money.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

you concluded all of this becuz i called them village ppl boots?...

sumones mad... what r they in transit?
nerd.gif

Man, I'm having an impossible time finding a full black vest, its insane.
HM has one, but the back is silver, so that was a no-go. Closest I've come was a black pinstripe, UGH.
I know JCrew has one, but there's no way I'm paying that much after shipping/conversion/duties.

ng a stack on shoes...

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

nerd.gif

Believe, I am nit mad. This is just how I am, I think most NTers knows that already.
But really, you didn't leave me much choice but to lead me to conclude that. You provide an ignorant response.
I mean if you would have just said "$1k boots" then I will take it as that.
However, since you had to refer to it with a negative connotation, then you obviously have no clue what you are talking about.

ng a stack on shoes...

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

nerd.gif

Believe, I am nit mad. This is just how I am, I think most NTers knows that already.
But really, you didn't leave me much choice but to lead me to conclude that. You provide an ignorant response.
However, since you had to refer to it with a negative connotation, then you obviously have no clue what you are talking about.
u sound REAL dumb right now fam-o... because i have a negative opinion of sumthing you like, I now have no clue what im talking about?

****!!

I know u pride urself in being the fashion guru to abuncha pre teens on the internet but get over urself... seriously...

didnt even need to be all this... jus simply made a statement n becuz u disagree its an issue and im an idiot... i got u...

ng a stack on shoes...

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

nerd.gif

u sound REAL dumb right now fam-o... because i have a negative opinion of sumthing you like, I now have no clue what im talking about?

****!!

I know u pride urself in being the fashion guru to abuncha pre teens on the internet but get over urself... seriously...

didnt even need to be all this... jus simply made a statement n becuz u disagree its an issue and im an idiot... i got u...

No one said you were an idiot. You're statement wasn't just a statement obviously.
If you knew what you were talking about, you wouldn't call it village people boots.
It is not even how you didn't like the item and I am forcing you to like them, you obviously made a negative comment and now you try and turn it around asI am just "mad" because I disagree?
And then of course, the patented NT pic comeback so that you can come off funny and get e-fame.
Seriously, I do not pride myself of anything here. Hell I get as much insulted and heat here as I do posting Prada A-Cup at SF.
I don't give a damn. I am here to help to those who ask. I provide advice and that is it. I never even state that what I say is what must be done.

Maybe I have taken it to a bigger proportion than it is and hey, I am not pointing the blame.
But hey, I tried to be civil (I always try to) and have a decent discussion (I guess it didn't sound like I did) but you still haven't proven that youhave a clue what you are talking about.
No point in getting banned and getting "served" by another NT pics or gif so I'll stop there.

good... it wouldve only gotten worse for u... im sure u didnt mean to come off the way u did b/c generally u dont seem to be thattt dumb

smh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
.. Pretty funny, but you gone have to take the L on this one.. RFX has alegitimate argument, and you presented 1 hot line.

Well... Maybe 2
Wildly funny, but wildly inaccurate. I'm 23 and RFX gives pretty good advice period (or he points you in the right direction), im alsopositive the average viewer of this thread is well above "pre-teen" hence yourself Stephon..

Originally Posted by lilpro4u

smh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
.. Pretty funny, but you gone have to take the L on this one.. RFX has a legitimate argument, and you presented 1 hot line.

Well... Maybe 2
Wildly funny, but wildly inaccurate. I'm 23 and RFX gives pretty good advice period (or he points you in the right direction), im also positive the average viewer of this thread is well above "pre-teen" hence yourself Stephon..

grin.gif
fact remains he jumped down my throat and made upeverything he said about me... becuz i called them village ppl boots

Originally Posted by niidawg3

Thanks for the feedback on the sleeve lengths. Didnt know they would cause such a rah-rah. As you can see most of my other suit sleeve lengths are fine. That was an intentional choice to buck against the norm. I'm off to the tailor to get it lengthened ... lol. Dont want NT fashionistas getting all emotional...

fits from the holiday through today:
Today:

Monday:

Friday:
I like the way you dressed in the last pic.

No disrespect but I didn't know people this old post on Niketalk. You could be my Dad's age.
roll.gif

Thanks for the feedback on the sleeve lengths. Didnt know they would cause such a rah-rah. As you can see most of my other suit sleeve lengths are fine. That was an intentional choice to buck against the norm. I'm off to the tailor to get it lengthened ... lol. Dont want NT fashionistas getting all emotional...

Today:

Monday:

Friday:

No disrespect but I didn't know people this old post on Niketalk. You could be my Dad's age.
roll.gif
ouch
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by 5tan

Man, I'm having an impossible time finding a full black vest, its insane.
HM has one, but the back is silver, so that was a no-go. Closest I've come was a black pinstripe, UGH.
I know JCrew has one, but there's no way I'm paying that much after shipping/conversion/duties.

5tan...you in TO? If so, check the Holt Outlet at VMills. Was there a couple of weeks back and they were putting up a lot of vests.

Yeah no problem. If you're looking for an all black (front and back) you should find something along those lines. They were putting up some D&G models,RL, and some others...I didn't really look closely. I also recall seeing some White Label CK vests at Winners...the College Park one Downtown, and theMississauga one at Mavis.

roll.gif

Unless you are under 13 years, i couldnt be your dad's age.

Do the math ...

niidawg3: What industry do you work in? I know this is a faux-pas question, but I'm just curious what profession allows you to dress like that.

Back
Top Bottom