Dressing better

seriously .. purple?
laugh.gif
eyes.gif

Overall, it's different but nice.
It's good if it is what you are looking for but you need more fitted jeans/pants.
Your somewhat baggy pants kind of take away from it, try it with some fitted khaki's and it might look better.

It looks nice but your options of what to wear with it will be very limited and I can't imagine it being worn outside of spring/summer.
All just my opinion though so take that with a grain of salt.

Originally Posted by JamesOnNT

seriously .. purple?
laugh.gif
eyes.gif

lol after the Purple TK's came out...yeah why not...

but again...ehhhh I dunno....I think I just bought em cause I couldn't get the reds...

Originally Posted by RFX45

It's good if it is what you are looking for but you need more fitted jeans/pants.
Your somewhat baggy pants kind of take away from it, try it with some fitted khaki's and it might look better.

It looks nice but your options of what to wear with it will be very limited and I can't imagine it being worn outside of spring/summer.
Good looking out...

I thought about khaki's too...but their in the laundry basket...so I'll test that out later on...

I think the fitted khaki's will determine whether I take em back...or keep em...

And yeah...I'd only wear them in spring/summer...just like my other 2 pairs of loafers...

I'm with RX. It's kind of got a refreshing look but at the same time man you will be very limited in what you can and can't wear. And def wear someslimmer jeans.

Originally Posted by gnarmyroly

I'm with RX. It's kind of got a refreshing look but at the same time man you will be very limited in what you can and can't wear. And def wear some slimmer jeans.

Good looking out fam...

Lucky, the jeans I've bought from Rugby have all fit similar to the ones the model wears on the site, which is not too choppa style nor is it going to killmy loins like neek's.

I'll be rocking light jackets, leather jackets, and the occasional vest (sorta want a quilted tweed one) I suppose, hoodies in layers, that sorta stuff.
I could definitely use some proper fitting thermals for the fall though. Gotta step my scarf game up too.

I know you guys want cheap prices slim fit khakis, but Rag & Bone make some amazing ones. I have 3 pairs of the same pants, thats how nice they are. Ones Ihave are the 'McQueen' pant. Retail here is like 285/pair, but I got mine at 50%,70%,70% off retail, so I wont complain. Still a lot for pants, butthey are honestly the best fitting pants I own.

I love Rag & Bone but some of their prices are ridiculous.
Like their sport shirts, some retails for $350-$400, I rather get BOO for that price.
I need to try on their pants though and I love most of their jackets.
Which reminds me, one staple I am missing for the winter is a dark brown leather jacket.
Time to do some searching.

I still want this damn jacket in brown (or black) though:
fw09_mrtw_05co_001_full.jpg

Yeah, I do love that jacket, everytime I see it in the shop, looks so nice.

Yeha R&B is kinda expensive, that's why I never pick that stuff up retail.

Hey all,

anybody ever used moderntailor.com? I kind of read up on it. Buttons are crap but the fabrics are nice and they custom make your dress shirts.

I am a hard fit so I am considering this option.

Any thoughts?

^^^ I would suggest going to a tailor in your area first.
Some of those tailors offers the same service.
Those custom shirt websites aren't easy to deal with because one tailor measures differently from another at times.
If you actually have a tailor that makes the shirt for you, he can at least test fit it on you to see how it is and at the same time build a relationship withthat tailor and get discounts in the future.

YO! I'm on the side of keeping those purple loafers. I dig the fitted jeans but I say go further and do nice gray trousers - slim, of course. A nice whitedress shirt and you're good money. Black framed glasses or a very small camouflage accersory (watch, bracelet)... you'll have beacoup broads fallingover they self to get to you.
pimp.gif

DF!!!

heres a repost for ny denim seller

but yeah uniqlo is pretty affordable these only cost $40. qualitys great too these khakis are pretty stiff i was suprised. only store is in NY and i had my japfriend do a pick up for me while he was in japan big ups to him.
the khaki t-000s are pretty tight like ESCO mentioned thats why i had to size up 2. btw denims lookin good i was planning to get that exact same one.
for those that believe its too fitted uniqlo still has khaki s-001s that are slim.
but about the backstitching you can just take the levis stitching out with an exacto knife its easy just took about 20 minutes for both pockets.

Originally Posted by Disfunctional

Is Zara expensive?

I never knew there was one close to Chicago until I looked it up on their site.
Rather affordable.

Not H&M affordable...but certainly affordable.

Originally Posted by eiddyfouw

Originally Posted by Disfunctional

Is Zara expensive?

I never knew there was one close to Chicago until I looked it up on their site.
Rather affordable.

Not H&M affordable...but certainly affordable.
they got one downtown??

Yup, Zara is slightly more expensive than H&M and better quality for the same fit.
I would say it is cheaper than BR on retail too.
Zara also has more adult/mature clothes. They have a great selection of suits, sport shirts, dress shirts and coats like duffel, peacoats, leather and trenchwhile catering to the younger crowd as well with streetwear.

I went to Zara, too. No reds, and I liked the purples from the back, but the front was too plain and I think it comes a bit too high up the foot. Not tomention their 'suede' really doesn't feel that great, but it was decent for the price. I would have liked to see some sort of design on the frontto match the back.

Originally Posted by RFX45

just tried the khaki's....looks terrible...

I got 30 days with these shoes lol...

I'm going to see if I can find a pair of jeans to work with these shoes...

Anyone recommend a nice pair of slim fitting jeans...blue?

I generally like Diesel...maybe some 7's will work....

If I can't find none...it's a wrap...sending them back

Back
Top Bottom