Dressing better

Originally Posted by wj4

I just picked up my suit. It's not polyester like RFX thought it might be. (Thank God!). 60% wool, 40% silk.
happy.gif

yeah - when you said shiny and HB, i figured it was silk or silk blend. thats a great blend (wool/silk) ... very airy & light and would last you a longtime.
take good care of it .... and post pics of the entire fit you plan for the wedding
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by niidawg3

Originally Posted by wj4

I just picked up my suit. It's not polyester like RFX thought it might be. (Thank God!). 60% wool, 40% silk.
happy.gif

yeah - when you said shiny and HB, i figured it was silk or silk blend. thats a great blend (wool/silk) ... very airy & light and would last you a long time.
take good care of it .... and post pics of the entire fit you plan for the wedding
pimp.gif
I couldn't get a full picture. Will be worn with brown loafers. Shirt is light blue, tie is darker blue. I'm not sure if I will go withthat tie or a solid blue one.
2jb769e.jpg

u955w.jpg

Originally Posted by wj4

Originally Posted by niidawg3

Originally Posted by wj4

happy.gif

yeah - when you said shiny and HB, i figured it was silk or silk blend. thats a great blend (wool/silk) ... very airy & light and would last you a long time.
pimp.gif
I couldn't get a full picture. Will be worn with brown loafers. Shirt is light blue, tie is darker blue. I'm not sure if I will go with that tie or a solid blue one.
looks good wj4 - i'll suggest a white pocket square to take it to the next level.

RFX how much did those Paul Smith shoes run you? They are looking great and I'd love to get at least something similar to those.

niidawg3, my man. your fits are on point. keep up the good work bruh, nice to see people still know how todress right.

for those of you who are looking for good deals on "high end" suits

Saks Fifth Avenue OFF 5TH is having a great sale on suits this weekend. Buy ONE Get ONE FREE! They take the higher priced item and charge you for that. Thelower priced item you get for free. Also, Clearance is 60% off! The rest of the store is 20% off.

niidawg3, very nice fit... Never thought I'd be saying that about green pants.

Too bad I can't pull that off though, not with the group of people I know anyway.

I don't own any casual clothing WHATSOEVER, lol. I was going to pick-up a pair of Sperry's on during Nordstrom's anniversary sale... But, I guess Ican wait. Still enjoy viewing this thread.

I've seen this topic on SF, but wanted to post here. What winter jackets ya'll rocking with?

I have a Steep Tech Snorkel, but that just doesn't look right with a few of my outfits. I'm looking into duffle coats. They're quite nice.

st95.jpg

I'm just not sure how warm these jackets are. I mean, with every North Face I've had, I can wear a wife beater alone and strut through any NYC winter.

i really really really like that jacket.
my winter coats consists of two Calvin Klein overcoats. and a wool peacoat i'm not sure what brand it is.
I need to get a navy one too, and a grey coat like the one i posted from lookbook earlier.

Originally Posted by omgitswes

i really really really like that jacket.
my winter coats consists of two Calvin Klein overcoats. and a wool peacoat i'm not sure what brand it is.
I need to get a navy one too, and a grey coat like the one i posted from lookbook earlier.

yeah i think you convinced me to get one.

laugh.gif
, the pics are all just 2 different links. I thought each was separate, but it's a good thing I previewed before posting that same long link 5 times.

An overcoat just seems a little too grown for me. This is like a sort of happy medium form that and some of the more trendy coats/jackets.

However, how warm are these? Do you have to layer? I guess it depends where you are as well.

Back
Top Bottom