Dressing better

Eh, I thought it was nice. Don't mind him Air Murphy 23.

That's a real nice shirt. I didn't see it at my H&M. ;/

Did you buy it recently?

i'm tired of missing on all these gilt sales due to classes. so i'm bringing my computer with me today.
the main event sale should be really nice

Originally Posted by MexicanSoul

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

IMO this belongs more in WDYW not in this thread.

more like "I dont know how to dress" thread

smh.gif
to be quite frankly honest, the title of this thread is verymisleading, the title of this thread should be called "dressing more euro-styled" cause that's all this thread is about.

All of the stuff in here is mainly from Euro fashion trends (which I actually closer associate to than American styled clothing due to where I was raised), butif the homie got rid of the black jacket, that outfit wouldn't be that bad.

Some of the stuff in here I've seen, is literally mediocre, but because it's Euro looking, some of ya'll jump on it...

*kanye shrug*

I'm just saying...

Originally Posted by lilpro4u

Originally Posted by Killmatic07

I got a few vneck and cardigan sweaters, but I feel like its wrong to wear em with a just a clean white tee underneath, what should i go with under the sweater like a dress shirt and bowtie/tie?

Damn son, no lie i was going to post something similar to this 20 mins ago.
laugh.gif

I like the v-neck cardigan with a plain v-neck shirt under it look throw a scarf on with that.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
I guess same could be said for the sweater.

Dress shirt and tie is just a little too over the top for me in most situations I 'm in.. Like, I'd rock a cardigan/vneck sweater to school, but throwing a dress shirt and tie under it wouldn't be appropriate.

Yeah I thought about that, but I'm a skinny dude, I don't really wear vneck shirts, maybe once a while in summer.

Originally Posted by wj4

I would never wear a cardigan with a t shirt under it, I always do it with a dress shirt and tie. The only times I would wear t shirt under a v neck sweater is when the sweaters are fitted and I know a long sleeve dress shirt would not fit under.
How come?

I like cardigans b/c of their versatility. I'm liable to rock one with a shirt/tie, just a dress shirt or just a T-shirt, depending on theoccasion/location. Do you though, different strokes, different folks!
smokin.gif

Reasonably priced varsity jacket by Reigning Champ, $190 CAD. To those looking looking for some.
DisplayPictureById.aspx
DisplayPictureById.aspx

DisplayPictureById.aspx
DisplayPictureById.aspx

^ I NEED a nice varisty asap. Those are nice but a lil too expensive for me right now.

anyone wanna buy a pair of white/cement iii's size 10?

*ahem*

I need those a-cups murphy has..
smokin.gif

Went in J. Crew yesterday for the first time in like 4 years.. It's crazy that i've been up on their catalogs since junior high when i used to readthem in my stool sessions.. Thinking to my self "I really want to dress like these dudes w/ the flannels and sweaters and such"
laugh.gif

Everything in the store was reg. price tho.. So I'll wait for sales/coupons.

smokin.gif

Went in J. Crew yesterday for the first time in like 4 years.. It's crazy that i've been up on their catalogs since junior high when i used to read them in my stool sessions.. Thinking to my self "I really want to dress like these dudes w/ the flannels and sweaters and such"
laugh.gif

Does J CREW have deals on black friday.... and if so what kind of deals?

Keeping it simple before hitting the office..

The shirt has low key stripes, same with the pants....

xcji87.png

2gwb2pj.jpg

Originally Posted by RFX45

Reasonably priced varsity jacket by Reigning Champ, $190 CAD. To those looking looking for some.
DisplayPictureById.aspx
DisplayPictureById.aspx

DisplayPictureById.aspx
DisplayPictureById.aspx
I was just about to come in and ask about any alternative's to TOJ varsity jackets. These are nice. Any idea how these might fit?

Originally Posted by Air Murphy 23

nice stuff everyone, RFX I hate you so much for having that Chanel watch
indifferent.gif
I've wanted it for like 3 years, and probably will never own it.
past 2 days

H&M shirt
Moncler vest
Gucci scarf
Dior Homme denim
III's

random wool pea coat and scarf
Helmut Lang denim
Prada

Nice fits fam
pimp.gif
Lookin fresh

smokin.gif

Went in J. Crew yesterday for the first time in like 4 years.. It's crazy that i've been up on their catalogs since junior high when i used to read them in my stool sessions.. Thinking to my self "I really want to dress like these dudes w/ the flannels and sweaters and such"
laugh.gif

i used to think the same thing, like "one day i'ma ride on a boat with some sperrys and chino shorts wit the cotton buttondown wit the sleeves rolledup, wit my biracial curlyheaded wife"...
pimp.gif

smokin.gif

laugh.gif

3 days and online only...

20% off orders of $150 or more...from now through Wednesday, October 14th at 11:59 pm.

Discount Code: SHOPFALL

also remember they do a 10% student discount...you just need a student ID and email address (your email address doesn't have to be valid, they just sendcodes and such there...)

-waystinthyme

just got this.

2nibtrd.jpg

found it at h&m. no price tag. only one of its kind left, my size! hanging up in the non sale section.

went to cashier. she checked the price. said it was 29.95, but also said it's from TWO seasons ago so it might be on sale.

she checked with someone on the radio.

$10 bucks!

cheaaaaaaaaaaa

Originally Posted by waystinthyme

smokin.gif

laugh.gif

3 days and online only...

20% off orders of $150 or more...from now through Wednesday, October 14th at 11:59 pm.

Discount Code: SHOPFALL

also remember they do a 10% student discount...you just need a student ID and email address (your email address doesn't have to be valid, they just send codes and such there...)

-waystinthyme

How do J Crew shirts fit? compared to Banana Republic slim fit dress shirts. I'm pretty slim and Banana Republic fits me pretty well after having themslightly taken in by a tailor.

Any help would be appreciated. I'm looking to order couple of the "washed favorites" from the web site and wold like to use the code that expireson the 14th. Thanks

Back
Top Bottom