Dressing better

Originally Posted by damnTHOSEjs

your dressed like an old man homey

nah he's clean.

thing is that grown men should tidy up his room + lose the TMNT towel hanging on the wall

Your mom likes that TMNT towel.

If he doesn't respond with that line, I know he's thinking it.

nah he's clean.

thing is that grown men should tidy up his room + lose the TMNT towel hanging on the wall

laugh.gif
thanks for the compliment and the TMNT towel is my roommate's. As is the untidy portion of the room.
laugh.gif

Edit:
laugh.gif
@ What Up. Unfortunately that did not cross my mind at all.

Originally Posted by MuslimShady

nah he's clean.

laugh.gif
thanks for the compliment and the TMNT towel is my roommate's. As is the untidy portion of the room.
laugh.gif

Edit:
laugh.gif
@ What Up. Unfortunately that did not cross my mind at all.

cardigan reminds me of mr rogers. looks good though dude. they have shared rooms at vdc now?

Had a job interview today, got the job. Thanks "Dressing Better thread". Sorry no fit pic, its damn near 75'degs here and I pulled a "window seat" and stripped everything off once i got out the building

Originally Posted by Russ tha G

Originally Posted by Stack Bundless

Originally Posted by quik1987

Stack Bundless said:
can someone please recommend me a simple tiebar? I really don't know what to look for so I think I'm gonna buy one without any details to it, just silver, small and very low key. It's for a semi skinny knit tie btw

http://www.thetiebar.com/categoryPages/Tiebars.asp

thanks for the link, but they didn't have one that I liked, but the price tag was good, thanks again

Originally Posted by SkunkInDunks

Originally Posted by Stack Bundless

can someone please recommend me a simple tiebar? I really don't know what to look for so I think I'm gonna buy one without any details to it, just silver, small and very low key. It's for a semi skinny knit tie btw
tiffany-plain-tie-bar.jpg

http://www.tiffany.com/Sh...6768&search_param=sp�c+28818w-r+-x+-nri+-nit

man this one is perfect but the price tag is to much for me right now, but I now have some kind of reference point, good looking out.

Originally Posted by wj4

I caved in and bought that Gap Baracuda jacket.  It fits really good for me and have worn it 3 times already.

Some of the pics on lookbook.nu are really good.  Damn, I want to take pics like that...but most of the folks I know aren't that into fashion. 
laugh.gif

I'm still not sure if I should buy it, could you post a couple of pictures?

Sorry for the huge quote, but check Ebay.  I got a tiebar IDENTICAL to that one in grey and one in gold--both for $8 shipped.

Thanks Russ, You always find great steals at Ebay, I still love the RL cardigan you hooked me up with last year.

Originally Posted by wj4

Originally Posted by The Fresh Sole

Originally Posted by rsdplaya

i saw a ferragamo's almost identical to those at Nordstrom Rack this weekend for $59.99.

and you didnt cop?

Ferragamo for anywhere near that price is a steal
Maybe it wasn't:
1.  his size
2.  his style
3.  Or both.

Stack - sorry man, no pictures unfortunately.  It was raining in SoCal and I had a  v-neck t, cardigan, and that Gap baracuda. 

don't worry about it wj, I just got done shopping online and I have no more money to buy clothes for this month.

Originally Posted by MuslimShady

Today

I think that's a pretty clean outfit except the cardigan is too long, almost has a length of a trench coat IMO.  I also think it would be a bit sleeker if you had a smaller tie clip too.

muslim shady - nice fit minus the cardigan (too long imo)
nice fit rfx, have you tried a brown belt with that fit?

Yup, Levis 511 trousers.

Nice knit tie RSD, I like the USA color. I need to get that H&M shirt sometime, is the bogo deal over?

Nii, looks like you're having a lot of fun. I don't mean any offense but that bottom right pic reminds me of Urkel.
laugh.gif

Looks like you'r pulling an all gingham week again, very nice. Also reminds me, I need to get more spring colored sweaters/cardigan.
Spring has been uncharacteristically cool this year in SoCal. It should be hitting 90's here by now.

Originally Posted by RFX45

Nice knit tie RSD, I like the USA color. I need to get that H&M shirt sometime, is the bogo deal over?
i'm thinking the BOGO is over cuz of the new deal that was posted started.

and dang, i missed both Sperry's I was looking for...

though the navy blue ones like this are pretty nice too.
med.jpg

med.jpg

Thanks for the comments everyone, even the Mr. Rogers one which I found pretty funny. Looks like Nii is following suit and getting his Mr. Rogers on. I propose this is Mr. Roger's Tribute Week.

Anyways, I know the cardigan is long. It's weird because it's a small and from H&M. I noticed that most of their knit cardigans run really long and it seems this one is no exception. I wasn't a big fan of the length at first, but now, I almost prefer the jacket-type length (I can cup my hands under it when they're straight down) of it. 

Back
Top Bottom