Dressing better

Damn, other countires teams for the World Cup  are getting custom/mtm suits...
tumblr_l2s17nNXS11qb49x3.jpg

tumblr_l2s0byDIwF1qa2j8c.jpg

tumblr_l3cpqkAPN41qb49x3o1_500.jpg
tumblr_l3cpqkAPN41qb49x3o2_500.jpg

And then USA goes with this....?

tumblr_l33ltxKY831qa2j8c.jpg

summer-suit-uniqlo.jpg

Uniqlo
Suit, $89. Shirt, $125, by Gant Rugger. Tie, $60, by J.Crew. Bandanna (as pocket square) from Kaufman's Army & Navy.

$89 for a suit? Really?

Originally Posted by SkunkInDunks

summer-suit-uniqlo.jpg

Uniqlo
Suit, $89. Shirt, $125, by Gant Rugger. Tie, $60, by J.Crew. Bandanna (as pocket square) from Kaufman's Army & Navy.

$89 for a suit? Really?

H&M sells their summer jackets for $60 with the pants being $30. Summer suits are usually cheaper because they do not have lining so less materials are used hence the $10 price difference between H&M's regular season suit jackets vs. their summer suit jackets

Originally Posted by airblaster503

Originally Posted by niidawg3

Originally Posted by GQ smooth 4

Airblaster I know you think you're being helpful but you don't really know what you're on about.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

No need to cop an attitude man. His feedback was pretty spot on.
pimp.gif
Thanks nii. 
sometimes i forget this is a message board full of americans. Thanks for reminding me.

dude - i am not American ... and there are quite a few other non Americans on here.

sheeesh ... you cant seem to handle feedback well. if you cant handle it, then why post?

Other countries budget for soccer is so much higher than the budget Americans have. I doubt Team USA can even afford MTM suits for all their players
laugh.gif

dude - i am not American ... and there are quite a few other non Americans on here.

sheeesh ... you cant seem to handle feedback well. if you cant handle it, then why post?

predominantly americans, you know that. I blame myself for thinking otherwise. I live in a very different world.

It's cool, you all have your opinions and you're free to express them. Go for it, all the best
smokin.gif

predominantly americans, you know that. I blame myself for thinking otherwise. I live in a very different world.

It's cool, you all have your opinions and you're free to express them. Go for it, all the best
smokin.gif

the whole "Americans cant dress/dont know fashion" line is played. its a global world man, open your mind and stop being petty.

you would become a better dresser (and person) if you actually take a moment to listen to the feedback the OP and others are giving you. seems like you've always been in an environment which has got you thinking you can do no wrong stylistically. the feedback is therefore taking you for a loop. relax, hang around here and SF and learn

you'll become a waaay better dresser!

Originally Posted by rcdp

Other countries budget for soccer is so much higher than the budget Americans have. I doubt Team USA can even afford MTM suits for all their players
laugh.gif

Oh come on now, they can call up Ralph Lauren and you know having their name attached to the World Cup is enough for them to do it for free. They did sponsor USA in the Olympics, although it resulted in horribly fitting jackets, still better than those Nike sweats with khakis. But seriously, any american company would gladly sponsor USA if the team ask because the World Cup is an international event, their name would be seen all over the world. Chances are, Nike has contracted them to wear only theer approved gear/clothes. I wouldn't be surprised if those khakis are Tiger Woods khakis or something.

Originally Posted by RFX45

Originally Posted by rcdp

laugh.gif

Oh come on now, they can call up Ralph Lauren and you know having their name attached to the World Cup is enough for them to do it for free. They did sponsor USA in the Olympics, although it resulted in horribly fitting jackets, still better than those Nike sweats with khakis. But seriously, any american company would gladly sponsor USA if the team ask because the World Cup is an international event, their name would be seen all over the world. Chances are, Nike has contracted them to wear only theer approved gear/clothes. I wouldn't be surprised if those khakis are Tiger Woods khakis or something.

I know for sure that they're wearing Cole Haans because Bill Clinton asked about the shoes they're wearing. If Reebok can fit Mike Nolan for a suit, I'm sure Nike can whip something up too.

Originally Posted by airblaster503

Airblaster I know you think you're being helpful but you don't really know what you're on about.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

No need to cop an attitude man. His feedback was pretty spot on.
pimp.gif
Thanks nii. 
sometimes i forget this is a message board full of americans. Thanks for reminding me.

Maybe you should spend your time lurking actual fashion forums and learn a few things.  If you posted that on SF, you would have been ripped apart.  I was being nice and trying to point you in the right direction.  Your outfit sucked.  Are you trying to say you're European and that you have better fashion sense?  Give me a break dude.  Your sense of style is terrible if you don't agree with anything I said, and for the record, you look like an average AMERICAN that thinks they are doing it but really aren't.

Your outfit sucked.  Are you trying to say you're European and that you have better fashion sense?  Give me a break dude.  Your sense of style is terrible if you don't agree with anything I said, and for the record, you look like an average AMERICAN that thinks they are doing it but really aren't.

back up what you have just said by showing us what you're looking like everyday and we'll all agree with you.

Originally Posted by damnTHOSEjs

Your outfit sucked.  Are you trying to say you're European and that you have better fashion sense?  Give me a break dude.  Your sense of style is terrible if you don't agree with anything I said, and for the record, you look like an average AMERICAN that thinks they are doing it but really aren't.

back up what you have just said by showing us what you're looking like everyday and we'll all agree with you.

nerd.gif

Originally Posted by oillusiveo

Originally Posted by TheDudeMT

Originally Posted by streetballa2311

Originally Posted by artysm

Originally Posted by Bhupy

Originally Posted by artysm

Originally Posted by mallen702

Whats Up

Need a little help what would go good with these Sperrys

40% code i see 
nerd.gif
 haha
what's good fam?  just wear your non-selvedge Nudie's with these.  or khaki's/khaki shorts.  stay away from those Girbaud shirts hiding in your closet though.  did you robocop the Navy pair also?
Info on these....and 40% code 
40% code isn't for the public, sorry man.  and the shoes were released a few seasons ago, '08/09, came in Navy with brown leather laces also, pretty clean.  i think they're wool.

i dont even care about the code i just need to know where to get these..

Somebody needs to scope these out somewhere on the net...

EDIT: Nvm.

Yeah they're wool and were a fairly limited release.  Zappos had them when they first came out but sold out fast.  i bought mine off Eilatan.com.

Sperrytopsider.com has a section of limited releases/collaborations as well.  the only downside about these shoes is that they get really hot due to the wool... one of my favorite kicks though and very comfortable/light
So they were a limited release, but mallen702 just got them recently and I can't?

I didn't mean to derail the thread, but it pissed me off when the guy said something about most of the people here being Americans. Like he is on some elitist bull saying Americans aren't fashionable, he of all people isn't one to come off like that given the picture he posted. I give you people props for posting your fits, but you need to realize you are going to take some criticism and in his case it was constructive.

Back
Top Bottom