Dressing better

^^^ I don't get it
ohwell.gif

He's either saying he expected to look like usher when buying that trench and outdid him

or

he expected to look like usher but failed miserably

I'm not really sure?

heres another pic of 50, still dont think the outfit was that bad .... critiques round here are harsh
nerd.gif
lol
I'm not suit expert and I can even tell that suit is too small, from the shoulders and the body.

What kind of shorts? And I can never seem to find no show socks that work with sperrys
I'm definitely looking to diversify in the short dept.  Currently just rock cargo or khaki shorts.

Try the no show socks from Vans, they work for me.

Originally Posted by thinkinFRESH

2luhxc.jpg

heres another pic of 50, still dont think the outfit was that bad .... critiques round here are harsh
nerd.gif
lol
Hmmm...if you understand how suits should fit, it's pretty clear to see that simply put it's too tight and/or he shouldn't be wearing a double-breasted suit.  Can't fully tell how the shoulders fit from that pic but just look at how the material is being stretched across his chest/midsection when it's buttoned.  I'd rather see that than some Choppa suit but still, if you have the means to have suits custom made, it should work a little better than that IMO.

Originally Posted by ScarsOrScabs

Originally Posted by thinkinFRESH

2luhxc.jpg

nerd.gif
lol
Hmmm...if you understand how suits should fit, it's pretty clear to see that simply put it's too tight and/or he shouldn't be wearing a double-breasted suit.  Can't fully tell how the shoulders fit from that pic but just look at how the material is being stretched across his chest/midsection when it's buttoned.  I'd rather see that than some Choppa suit but still, if you have the means to have suits custom made, it should work a little better than that IMO.
this pic better represents the fit on him. The other pic was
sick.gif
 You can still see that the jacket is pulling a little bit for his size

Originally Posted by blue23jordan

Originally Posted by SCuse7

Originally Posted by ooIRON MANoo

-shorts
-long sleeve gingham (sleeves rolled up)
-sperrys (no show socks)

What kind of shorts? And I can never seem to find no show socks that work with sperrys
indifferent.gif
Just go without socks then.
Shorts, just some plain khaki/navy shorts, plenty of brands you could go to for that.

I need a non expensive outfit for clubbing in vegas this weekend. It's probably gonna be hot. Any recommendations?

It will be mid-80's during the day and high 50's at night.  You might have to rethink your wardrobe options.

-Nice jeans
-Button ups
-Nice Sneakers, Bucks, Chukkas (i.e. Desert Boots)
-Light jacket

Oh ya I forgot to check the night temperature. Sucks that it's still cold at night. I have black dress shoes that I wore once last month to vegas. Thinking about sneakers or something not dress shoes, but no idea what would pass to get in the club.

Whats the big deal with the whole " dont ever wear black with brown"? is it a no-go at all? for instance...i've worn a brown sweater/black chinos/and brown shoes. Is this a go or am i safe?

e8o2h4.png

2ur1ow8.png

Stumbled upon this St Jamesish nautical sweater on sale for $26.99 from Lands End Canvas...
Great reviews on the quality of the rest their clothing... lets see how it goes
Dont forget the Free Shipping

Back
Top Bottom