Dressing better

Originally Posted by streetballa2311

are those the alpha khakis?
No I don't believe so, but I would suggest that if ppl are interesting in chinos, to check out their local TJ Maxx or Marshalls for these Dockers, they had a variety of colors/styles to choose from, priced from $12.99 to $16.99 I think.

Originally Posted by rsdplaya

No I don't believe so, but I would suggest that if ppl are interesting in chinos, to check out their local TJ Maxx or Marshalls for these Dockers, they had a variety of colors/styles to choose from, priced from $12.99 to $16.99 I think.

I agree. I purchased a pair of mustard color Dockers today for $14.99.

tumblr_lulzaxEYK01ql65k1o1_500.jpg

Also got a navy winter jacket, kinda peacoat(esque), will post pics in a bit.
Fit is
pimp.gif

btw, you get too much love on tumblr.
Spoiler [+]
Yes, I'm jelly

Originally Posted by Grizzlyboy

I agree. I purchased a pair of mustard color Dockers today for $14.99.
Thanks going back tomorrow i didn't even think about them when was there i forgot they usually have dockers.  

Originally Posted by TheAfricanDream

Bout to pull the trigger on these Cole Haan's to wear casually. What ya think?
16lk2on.jpg
ah man, i got the normal brown leather Gants which are kinda similar, i say do it mane

I know money can't buy you style and all that but damn, how can you make millions and go to JC Penney and just buy the first suit you see?
7BGOV.jpg

Originally Posted by RFX45

I know money can't buy you style and all that but damn, how can you make millions and go to JC Penney and just buy the first suit you see?
7BGOV.jpg
every time i saw steve jobs he wasn't exactly stylin on anybody but the dude had serious bank. when you're rich you reach a point where it's like f it who cares

Originally Posted by cbtcGURU

7BGOV.jpg
every time i saw steve jobs he wasn't exactly stylin on anybody but the dude had serious bank. when you're rich you reach a point where it's like f it who cares

I made the post in jest but that's not the point though, he went to a premiere to his own movie, he dressed appropriately but a little effort wouldn't hurt.
I get the whole f' it mentality with his crappy movies making $26mil in the opening but seriously look at that suit and how it fits. You can't even see his hands.

Show me Steve Jobs wearing his turtle neck and acid wash jeans when he goes to a formal event and then it would make a good analogy. 

People always say "when you are rich you stop caring" thing is if these same people were broke, they still wouldn't care, if you care about the way you look, the simple fact that you have money will magnify that because now you actually can indulge and spend with no limit....I can't picture myself with an infinite budget and all of a sudden stop caring about the way I present myself...crazy..

Originally Posted by ksteezy

People always say "when you are rich you stop caring" thing is if these same people were broke, they still wouldn't care, if you care about the way you look, the simple fact that you have money will magnify that because now you actually can indulge and spend with no limit....I can't picture myself with an infinite budget and all of a sudden stop caring about the way I present myself...crazy..

Callin all MJ pictures

Originally Posted by Mag1c12783

Originally Posted by ksteezy

Callin all MJ pictures

Show me pictures of MJ pre-wealth where dude was stylinMy point is if the way you dress is important to you, that %%!* won't change if you become filthy rich...people saying the wealthy just don't care is sort of a cop out to justify their complete lack of style.

When has Sandler ever cared about his attire? Sandler has never been fashion conscious so for folks to expect he does because he is wealthy is ridiculous. Being him is what got Sandler filthy rich and I don't see him ever changing that.

I'm surprised he didn't tell DC Shoe Company to make him a suit made out of sweatshirt material.  Ever time I see him somewhere, he's always wearing that brand.

Adam Sandler never was the type to dress up. You see him at Laker games? Plain shirt and NB kicks with some random trucker hat. Dude is the man though. 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

Adam Sandler never was the type to dress up. You see him at Laker games? Plain shirt and NB kicks with some random trucker hat. Dude is the man though. 
pimp.gif
Dude is from NH, LIVE FREE OR #+*%#%! DIE state.....nobody gives a %@++ how they dress out there....I kno
pimp.gif

7BGOV.jpg
Dem sleeves cray
eek.gif

Back
Top Bottom