Dressing better

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

2re4fwm.gif

saw beckham on sportscenter too. looking dapper on the espn segment minus the galaxy emblem.

Originally Posted by NachoBroadway

Tried to get the Red Wings last night with J.Crew's 25% off, denied, said it's not valid on branded items.

Always the case. Those discounts only work on items that are J. Crew proper.

No Timex, no Nike, no Red Wing, no Wallace & Barnes etc.

Originally Posted by ArsnalJ23

I need a weekend hat, something casual that I can wear whenever. Any suggestions?
I am quite partial to the Driver's cap.

Most of these are also from J. Crew. Their's fit me perfectly and often wind up in the outlets/sales.

2qn31ix.jpg

Originally Posted by RFX45

Pants are fine. It's not exactly high waters but if he can pull it off and look good then I say go with it.
A new H&M collab, which I'd actually be mad at since I'd be missing out.

700x332px-LL-3d10a694_Picture-5-657x311.png
          Thom Browne??.... Last I heard H&M was pursuing Tom Ford for their next collabo... who ever came up with this idea doing these types 
           of collaborations is a genius lol...
smokin.gif

Anyone know where I can get Clarks Dessert Boots for cheap? Last year they were going for $53 after discount on Amazon. They don't seem to be offering the same thing again this year

I really want these boots.

Originally Posted by nycknicks105

Anyone know where I can get Clarks Dessert Boots for cheap? Last year they were going for $53 after discount on Amazon. They don't seem to be offering the same thing again this year

You can find em for around $60 quite easily at discount stores.  You can also find Bushacres for around the same price.  Though, to be honest, from the shopping I've done, you can get almost identical shoes now from tonsssss of different brands for that price or even cheaper.  Everybody is biting off the DB craze.

I'm looking as well. The cheapest I've found so far is $78

^^^ For anyone looking for Bees Wax DB's, American Eagle is having a 40% off sale + Free shipping. Ends today....

Try nordstrom rack. Also, a few pages back a fellow NT'er posted a coupon to save an additional 25% off one item. I was thinking of using it on some clarks myself

Originally Posted by TJ Detweiler

Try nordstrom rack. Also, a few pages back a fellow NT'er posted a coupon to save an additional 25% off one item. I was thinking of using it on some clarks myself

nerd.gif
 A coupon for NR?

People talking about Clark's DB for a discount...Banana Republic carries them (depends on the store but they have Beeswax plus 3-4 other colors) and they constantly have 30-40% off. Amazon has a bunch at a discount too. I've gotten my pairs from both places and haven't paid more than $70, one pair was like $55 and the other was around $65-68.

How is the quality of Polo/Ralph Lauren cargo pants?

Any personal experience or reviews that anyone has?

I'm thinking about buying a pair.~

Anybody know how the Clark's Jink fits? Should I get them in the same size as my Desert Boots?
nerd.gif

Those boots would be better without that textured leather on them.  Reminds me of a football.
It sucks being broke during this time.  Great deals all over the place.  I'm tempted to buy an apc jacket but already spent money on an h&m coat and black cement 3's this week.

Back
Top Bottom