quik1987 wrote:

nike-royal-nike-air-elan-premium-01.jpg

nike-royal-nike-air-elan-premium-02.jpg

nike-royal-nike-air-elan-premium-06.jpg
whoaa, info on the white ones?
?

Nike Air Elan
are they out? and where will they drop? thanks

I stopped by the local Barnes And Noble tonight to check out some magazines. Esquire has their Black Book for Spring out. I only caught one sectioninteresting, not making it worthy to spend $10 for it. With that said, I took pix of the section and thought I'd share it with you guys here.
33xakvd.jpg

25phkqa.jpg

345yhx1.jpg

I still need some good red jeans
Not sure if that falls under 'dressing better', but the only red jeans I've seen are the Levi skinny jeans. They also come in otherbright colors like purple, and yellow.

Originally Posted by wj4

Not sure if that falls under 'dressing better', but the only red jeans I've seen are the Levi skinny jeans. They also come in other bright colors like purple, and yellow.

Well I'm not trying to impress you dudes, I want some red ones because I will like them. But thanxanyways, yea I've seen red skinnies but I don't wear skinnies. I found some chinos, some Polo ones and some by CryWolf and incidently stumbled uponsome shoes called Romare Hi which I definitely have to have now too, so I guess I'm good unless someone else finds some good ones.

Originally Posted by DatZNasty

Originally Posted by wj4

Not sure if that falls under 'dressing better', but the only red jeans I've seen are the Levi skinny jeans. They also come in other bright colors like purple, and yellow.
Well I'm not trying to impress you dudes, I want some red ones because I will like them. But thanx anyways, yea I've seen red skinnies but I don't wear skinnies. I found some chinos, some Polo ones and some by CryWolf and incidently stumbled upon some shoes called Romare Hi which I definitely have to have now too, so I guess I'm good unless someone else finds some good ones.

J Crew has a Chino in "Nantucket Red" that you maybe interested in. It's not a jean, but I like the way their chinos fit a lot (I think I have the Tompkins, which is one of their slimmest cuts)

These are awesome! I would have a real sword integrated in that though so I can pull it out at will.
laugh.gif

As for these, I am now in-love!
6a010535d07789970c01156f665b06970b-800wi

This thread is full of arrogance and cocky-ness.

The funny part is most of the people talking as if they have been a stylist for James Bond the last 15 years, wouldnt know jack !@@% about what they aretalking about if it werent for the internet.

Big ups to the people who arent speaking that way tho
wink.gif

Originally Posted by TheFoteenth

This thread is full of arrogance and cocky-ness.

The funny part is most of the people talking as if they have been a stylist for James Bond the last 15 years, wouldnt know jack !@@% about what they are talking about if it werent for the internet.

Big ups to the people who arent speaking that way tho
wink.gif

does it really matter if you wouldn't know without the internet? a lot of people wouldn't know a lot of things without the internet, i mean, a lot ofcollege research is done through the internet. i don't see how that has to do with "cockiness" in any way.

no one forces anyone to come into this thread.

What does everyone suggest for a nice clean white leather sneaker for the summer? Something along the lines of Jack Purcells, Common Projects, etc?Nothing's really popped out to me...

Originally Posted by Vancity74

What does everyone suggest for a nice clean white leather sneaker for the summer? Something along the lines of Jack Purcells, Common Projects, etc? Nothing's really popped out to me...

Crackled leather Chuck Taylors and Stan Smiths (picture not needed)
oieo8p.jpg

Back
Top Bottom