Dressing better

dressing nice at high school parties > dressing in a white-tee, jeans, and a baseball cap
Not bad for 16-17 yrs old. But ditch the t shirts under the button up, if you must wear one, at least go with a v neck so it's not visible. And you're going to get a grip of Chopper City suit comments too I'm sure.
laugh.gif

I like how you do your facial hair. no ayoooo
Thanks. I don't like the thick chinstraps so I ask my barber to keep it skinny. Only thing that sucks is that my whack school doesn'tallow facial hair so I can only sport the chinstrap on the weekends.

Not bad for 16-17 yrs old. But ditch the t shirts under the button up, if you must wear one, at least go with a v neck so it's not visible
I'll keep that in mind.

Sweater (thick-knit shawl collar cardigan with toggles) was on sale from $250 to $60 at French Connection the other day. Just in time for this cold front.

Originally Posted by Russ tha G

Sweater (thick-knit shawl collar cardigan with toggles) was on sale from $250 to $60 at French Connection the other day. Just in time for this cold front.
pimp.gif

^ Those are amazing, didn't someone else just come out with something similar quite a few pages back?

smh.gif
@ Me & Guilt Group again. Moschino had some really nice patent lace ups and a pair of wingtips that I would have been all over. Dudes don't playwith that site.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Phouvieng

^ Those are amazing, didn't someone else just come out with something similar quite a few pages back?

smh.gif
@ Me & Guilt Group again. Moschino had some really nice patent lace ups and a pair of wingtips that I would have been all over. Dudes don't play with that site.
laugh.gif

You have to be on the spot at noon eastern time or all the good stuff will be gone.

Originally Posted by Falcon4567

Yeah they look a lot like the BandofOutsidersxSperry boots.

Yeah, those are what I was thinking of! Those grey joints uptop are insane though.

Originally Posted by RFX45

You have to be on the spot at noon eastern time or all the good stuff will be gone.

Just found out about this site by whoever originally posted it(probably you), wasn't expecting them to have such nice stuff.

Lookin' for my first pair of 'higher end' footwear(laceups, oxfords, wingtips) as Clarks Wallabees have been my standby for the past decade now andafter really looking at my outfits, Wally's aren't the bess dress up attire.

Just came into this thread and i only have 2 minutes left on my lunch break from work, so no time to surf backwards through the pages..

How does the Clark Desert Boot fit. True to size, half/whole size up or down? Thanks in advance

Originally Posted by II0II703 RICO ROB

Just came into this thread and i only have 2 minutes left on my lunch break from work, so no time to surf backwards through the pages..

How does the Clark Desert Boot fit. True to size, half/whole size up or down? Thanks in advance
i wear 10.5 on nikes ....10 on clark desert boots ...matter of fact im wearing a pair right now
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ro0ts

Whats a good product to protect/treat a new pair of leather boots? Specifically UPS just dropped off a pair of Beeswax Clarks DB.

are these still available or did they sell out?

-waystinthyme

Originally Posted by armanzaballa

1a425dcec0967e7e2aa6389144e4d5055ccef22.jpg
6c6356c2e5b99798eb2b23486ed62225cb772a7.jpg

93f2574eaa91de4d23a643527de49e23447eba8.jpg

dressing nice at high school parties > dressing in a white-tee, jeans, and a baseball cap

Can't blame you for trying......................

Nice stuff.....Saw tha Jonas Bros dude wearing sum high top YSL kicks...I figure thats how u would rock sum high top Pradas...yay or nay?
49f36a154a95b86dc25a9bd490d063b62ed367e2.jpg

the high top Pradas are bulkier than the YSL's. Check out TI's pictures, he usually have plenty with him wearing high top Pradas.

Jonas Bros stay in the best clothes. I remember one time they were out at some award show and they were all wearing some high-end designersuits (Gabanna, Burberry, etc)

Okay so far this thread ha dsome nice things Dude rx on the 1st page pretty much sumed it up, but there is a fine line between dressing nice and just dressinglike your gay and some people are going way over board on here...

I kno there r sum pics wit T.I. rockin sum high top A-Cups just cant find them....any1 got pics of hightop A-Cups and jeans plz post...

Originally Posted by KingJames216

Okay so far this thread ha dsome nice things Dude rx on the 1st page pretty much sumed it up, but there is a fine line between dressing nice and just dressing like your gay and some people are going way over board on here...

That's not an objective statement. What somebody who considers ill-fitting jeans and sneakers as "fashionable" and somebody who knows how clothesshould fit considers "dressing gay" are two completely different things. The gay-appearance is determined more by how you carry yourself than whatyou wear or how you wear it.

Okay so far this thread ha dsome nice things Dude rx on the 1st page pretty much sumed it up, but there is a fine line between dressing nice and just dressing like your gay and some people are going way over board on here...

That's not an objective statement. What somebody who considers ill-fitting jeans and sneakers as "fashionable" and somebody who knows how clothes should fit considers "dressing gay" are two completely different things. The gay-appearance is determined more by how you carry yourself than what you wear or how you wear it.

agreed. it's ridiculous that people give sexual preferences to a piece of inanimate clothing. why does it matter if you think "someone looksgay" wearing something? does it really affect you at the end of the day? we're not going in other threads making fun of the way people dress, so whycome in here and lay down an ignorant statement like that, kingjames216?

Originally Posted by Chennylou

I kno there r sum pics wit T.I. rockin sum high top A-Cups just cant find them....any1 got pics of hightop A-Cups and jeans plz post...

I believe those are A-Cups.
ti_l.0.0.0x0.400x400.jpeg

Originally Posted by nologo02184

That's not an objective statement. What somebody who considers ill-fitting jeans and sneakers as "fashionable" and somebody who knows how clothes should fit considers "dressing gay" are two completely different things. The gay-appearance is determined more by how you carry yourself than what you wear or how you wear it.

agreed. it's ridiculous that people give sexual preferences to a piece of inanimate clothing. why does it matter if you think "someone looks gay" wearing something? does it really affect you at the end of the day? we're not going in other threads making fun of the way people dress, so why come in here and lay down an ignorant statement like that, kingjames216?

just look at his SN
not a bright dude

Back
Top Bottom