Dressing better

This one looks like it can be found in an H&M or Zaras.

sy392yy4.jpg

but ideally I'm going for this look this coming winter.
MadPeacoat.jpg

^^Seriously, how can you beat this look? If this looks too "gay" or "fashionistas", then please excuse my post.

So I fell in love with this Polo down vest:
http://www.lordandtaylor....30/56275_56275_260_2.jpg

Its the falcon vest priced at $345. I think I'm going to pull the trigger. But before I do I wanted to consider perhaps an older version that wouldhopefully be considerably cheaper. There is one at my local Macy's that looks similar except it has the leather patch on both shoulders and is missing theleather strap at the collar. This one is also priced at $345 and not worth it IMO. I also see a similar looking one on ebay which is a corduroy version pricedat around $200 BIN.

Do you guys know of any other similar Polo vest, their price, and where I can find it?

Originally Posted by dreClark

Originally Posted by Juicy J 32

I assume you went to Southpoint?

If so how did the polo stuff at Belk look... any good deals?
Yeah, I went to Southpoint. And the Polo in Belk's was nothing special.

Well, they got some new stuff in. Cordoroy vest, a new rugby. Fall type wear. The had some stuff on 50% off sale too, but it looked like it had been picked over. Like, the golf stuff was on sale too. A couple sports shirts, etc.

But you know, that Polo section in Belks, well the Polo section in all those stores in Southpointe are small as hell. Didn't check out Nordstrom's though

Not a whole lot of a selection at Belks at Southpoint. I did see a a nice black/white Gingham shirt on sale, not sure about the price. There was also a nicetan/brown gingham shirt that was more of a flannel material that will probably go on sale. Also some $40 polos of select colors. The best times to hit up Belksis after Father's day and labor day they usually have huge sales on most of the polo stuff.

UNIQLO - Pop-Up Stores | Paris

by: Emily | August 28, 2009

paris_uniqlo_pop_up_1-570x427.jpg

While Japanese affordable retailer of both staple and fashionable, UNIQLO, is busy setting up its thirdglobal flagship in Paris, the Fast Retailing giant is tiding people and their appetite for more with a series of pop-up shops around the city of lights. Firstin the Marais district which will stay open until Sep 13 offers a range of denim and special UNIQLO tees; the second will be a shop-in-shop housed in the incomparable colette, launching next Monday on Aug 31 with a more exclusive collaboration line.

Consider this the retail appetizer for the drool-worthy main course to come.

UNIQLO Pop-Up Shop
3 Rue du Marché des Blancs Manteaux | Map
Paris, France 75004

> UNIQLO

Originally Posted by manamazing55

Dre, I assume you got something like this? I love the style of these driving mocs, but since they arent designed to be worn around, the toes on the ones I have get scuffed the heck up. Seems like a waste of money to have a shoe a few months before having to trash

br588163-05p01v01.jpg
4real man i got a few pairs of the suede j crew joints. u have to be in super chill mode or else the toeis a wrap

^
thats why I can understand how people buy all these mocs, but I guess if you got money to throw, you just do it. I love them, but its not worth having themripped up

Originally Posted by enyceking

Originally Posted by manamazing55

Dre, I assume you got something like this? I love the style of these driving mocs, but since they arent designed to be worn around, the toes on the ones I have get scuffed the heck up. Seems like a waste of money to have a shoe a few months before having to trash

br588163-05p01v01.jpg
4real man i got a few pairs of the suede j crew joints. u have to be in super chill mode or else the toe is a wrap
is that just with the suede ones that get messed up easily or the leather ones to? I've never been a fan of the suede ones but I'm verytempted to purchase some leather ones.

RFX that brown brogues boots is scrumptious ... lol. I cant wait for the cooler weather to start breaking out some tweeds, herringbones, sweaters and suedes... lol.

Week in fits:

Didnt take any pics yesterday and already posted Monday.

the new nicholas K lineup are
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
....anyone know what type of boots the models are wearing? or something similar?... The wolverine boots look dope too, but the toe area are too big for my liking ....i want something alittle flatter ....

I cant wait for the cooler weather to start breaking out some tweeds, herringbones
I've been itching to buy some blazers with those material. But I will try to hold out until next year when my body 'settles' more. Ihave a couple blazers I bought during the off season and when I tried them on a couple of days ago, the arms were already a bit too tight.
laugh.gif

Stop working out. Your obsessed.
laugh.gif

Soon enough you won't fit to any clothes here unless you bust a Teutul Sr. with a sleeveless tux/suit.
wedding2sm.jpg

I'm with you Niidawg, I can't wait to wear my outerwear and boots.

So i lurk SF every now and then, and I keep seeing them talk about J Crews secret wash shirts. So i went and tried them on today, it's probably my newfavorite shirt.
Just bought one but with the student discount I couldn't ask for a better fit at that price

Question for everyone on black denim..

Is it in, or out?? I haven't worn black jeans since my Girbauds, and Enyce days in HS..

I actually don't see too many dudes wear them either other than "thugs", skaters, or grunge types..

Black denim is nice. If you like it, just wear it. Don't worry about what others think, just find the right fit for you.

I wear black denim, my Levi's 514's.
I like them and I find a way to make it work.
I think it'll be more in season during fall and winter though.

Hickey Sale
hs083109.jpg

Enter offer code SAVINGS at checkout and the correct percentage off will automatically be deducted from eligible orders after offer code is entered.

RFX45 - You end up buying those $25 Aldo desert boots? Wanted to see how they fit before purchasing.

Originally Posted by RFX45

Theory
979687_fpx.tif
smokin.gif

too bad every jacket/coat i have ever liked has never fit me. 5'8 + broad shoulders = garbage. i find a nice coat that fits my shoulders and it's toolong.
mad.gif

Back
Top Bottom