Dressing better

Oh. I was thinking and wondering myself if I could some how return the item I paid full for and somehow get a discount on or w.e. but I haven't figured itout yet.

Originally Posted by RFX45

BoO Spring/Summer 2010
band-of-outsiders-ss2010-6.jpg
band-of-outsiders-ss2010-5.jpg
band-of-outsiders-ss2010-8.jpg
band-of-outsiders-ss2010-17.jpg
I like these looks in particular.
Was never fond of white shorts, but I think I may have to copp a pair.

One question. I'm looking for a nice trendy bag for school...
however one that's backpack not the over-the-shoulder types.
Any suggestions?

Originally Posted by Copp 2 Of Em

BoO Spring/Summer 2010

Any suggestions?

I like Browns mainline backpack, might not be as trendy as you are hoping for.
021Q35430004_1.jpg
021Q35430004_2.jpg

Originally Posted by Copp 2 Of Em

BoO Spring/Summer 2010

Any suggestions?

I like Browns mainline backpack, might not be as trendy as you are hoping for.
021Q35430004_1.jpg
021Q35430004_2.jpg
pimp.gif

fresh. thanks for coming through RFX.
any more suggestions so I can weigh my options out?
I hit like 2 malls already and still have a tough time finding these sort of bags.

I wore my wingtips today....the laces kept getting undone every 10 feet.
laugh.gif

You fellas have the same problem with shoes that have thin round laces? I'm thinking of switching the laces out to a flat one.

I never had that problem and most of my dress shoes has those laces.
Some of mine are a bit waxy to the feel though, so maybe it provides some grip when tied together.

How can one be on a purchasing hiatus when Paul Smith keeps coming out with beautiful items as such:
saxc-d084-cub-tm-31650.jpg

saxc-d084-cub-tm-detailb-31647.jpg
saxc-d084-cub-tm-detaila-31646.jpg

And the oxblood color
inlove.gif

saxc-d083-wsh-o11-31645.jpg

saxc-d083-wsh-o11-detailb-31642.jpg
saxc-d083-wsh-o11-detaild-31644.jpg

jarj-481j-886-b-31576.jpg

So I finally got my clothes to the reception only problem was that I wasn't able to get the heather gray cardigan I wanted. So instead I got a black onebecause that was the only color they had. So I need help can u guys tell me if this matches , black cardigan, light khaki chinos, brown shoes, does that match?Also I need to know what color tie I should look for and button up shirt . W Thx

A simple white shirt should work and a navy tie.
I do not like the black cardigan, I'd go with a dark grey or navy but not black.
That's just me though.
Did you manage to try on the 511 khakis as well?

It might arrive in the US, eventually, the black and white baseball jacket I posted several pages back by PS is in the PS Store already.
I tried it on and was too big even in a size small so I sadly had to pass.

I never had that problem and most of my dress shoes has those laces.
Some of mine are a bit waxy to the feel though, so maybe it provides some grip when tied together.
I'm sure you know the style of laces I'm talking about. They remind me of the Air Jordan XV's back in the 9th grade...laces wouldcome undone super quick too.
laugh.gif

ingpcyhe0017.jpg

Went to Express today. They had the Buy one get one half off deal going on also.
I just copped some all black leather Wallabe's

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

Went to Express today. They had the Buy one get one half off deal going on also.
laugh.gif
Express sells shoes now?

A simple white shirt should work and a navy tie.
I do not like the black cardigan, I'd go with a dark grey or navy but not black.
That's just me though.
Did you manage to try on the 511 khakis as well?
I was on a budget so the only color they had at target was black & Khaki. Their cardigans are $20 by Merona and seemed like ok quality. Everywhere I look cardigans are about $40 or more. But I agree with you with the no on the black cardigan, I for one did not like it with the outfit but justgrabbed it since I will not be able to find a different shade of grey or a navy one. And yeah I did try on the 511's, they were hella tight on me lol. I'm not a slim guy so that could've been the reason. Anyway I could make the black cardigan work with the outfit?

Matching colors is not appealing to the eyes these days? Im not a fashion expert but I think a fit with 5 different colors/shades of a color is an eyesore.Please someone, explain.

props toRFX, wj, StreetEtiquette & everyone else dropping gems.
This has become one of my favorite threads on NT.
However, making me wish I either lived in NYC or wasn't a broke college student
laugh.gif

Can somebody post some pics of outfits with Wallabe's, im thinking of copping but i need to see how to rock them first

Originally Posted by wj4

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

laugh.gif
Express sells shoes now?
Nah, I got em while I was in the mall though.

Originally Posted by BigShake

Matching colors is not appealing to the eyes these days? Im not a fashion expert but I think a fit with 5 different colors/shades of a color is an eyesore. Please someone, explain.
It's more like coordination when it comes to things like this, not matching.

Matching is easier with sneakers. I mean say...you buy a pair of black/red Nike's, you can easily find a black/red New Era fitted to match it perfectly. Or a red top with jeans will do the trick.

But when you wear boots, loafers, and shoes of that nature...people usually get more subtle colors ie black, brown, gray.

Let's say you throw on a navy top, khaki's, and brown shoes...these are very different colors, but they all mesh very well and coordinate each othervery nicely.

And sometimes, people will just not match purposely. You will see fashionistas out there, both male and female, wear something that will stand our blatantly.

At the end of the day, it's all about creating your own look...matching or not.

RFX - are those Paul Smiths with a Goodyear welt? I just got a pair of boots that are the same soles - specifically the Peal & Co. for Brooks Brothers.Also, what type of shoe trees do you use for your shoes? the split toe (combination) or the regular? I can't seem to find out which is more effective.

And for anyone looking for a VNDS desert boot and don't want to pay retail..:

http://BeesWaxDesert Boots

Back
Top Bottom