Originally Posted by omgitswes

^^15%
lol i hope none of yall would wear this
mens gladiator sandals
manliators.jpg

my sister has a pair just like this, smh
sick.gif
laugh.gif

This is just stupid for guys, even if you are...well you know.

Originally Posted by Russ tha G

7efd3e77f5322daff620109206f2bddeda3fdfe6_m.jpg

I like this look, but I typically wear socks to work, and I'm not bold enough to cuff my dress pants, yet.
Russ, just roll them up dude. With the right dress socks, the look will be
pimp.gif

And I agree with you on Lebron. But it's not just him...cats like D-wade and Lamar fit in the category too. The upper half looks dope, but the pants haveway too much break in them. You can go to any knowledgeable tailor and he/she will say that your pants should go down no lower than the middle portion of theheel of the shoes.

stopped by both h&m and express today, and i must say i wasnt at all impressed. even with the buy 1 get 1 50% off, i thought their items were pricey forthe quality. i did see a really nice three quarter length overcoat for 100 bucks .. but i was like eh and left.

my fit for the day:

Received the Levis 511 trousers in khaki and grey.
I hate how Levis sizing inconsistencies.
I got both in 30x30 and the waist on the khaki version is about 2-3 sizes too big while the grey one fits almost right at about half a size too big.
I hate it because the 30x30 fits just right by the thighs and legs but when I tried on the 29x30 the thighs were practically painted on even to the calves.
I'm not sure if I want to get the 29x30 and wait for it to stretch or just live with the 30x30 and maybe get the waist tailored.
118.jpg

For all those who pm'ed me. The 50% off at gap/ J,Crew is for Ny'ers only.
And only those who are willing to go to the store with me to get the item, those are the only people I can help out.

Picked up some Jones New York suits from mens warehouse today.. Anybody have any experience wit em regardin their quality?

Originally Posted by anabolic dunk

Picked up some Jones New York suits from mens warehouse today.. Anybody have any experience wit em regardin their quality?
Mens Wearhouse is GARBAGE, man. Why would you ask AFTER you copped though?

Originally Posted by wj4

Originally Posted by anabolic dunk

Mens Wearhouse is GARBAGE, man. Why would you ask AFTER you copped though?
Truth- i had a suit from mens warehouse a while back and it was awful. too big and poorly made (buttons were falling off after the 4th wear).

Originally Posted by RFX45

I got both in 30x30 and the waist on the khaki version is about 2-3 sizes too big while the grey one fits almost right at about half a size too big.
I hate it because the 30x30 fits just right by the thighs and legs but when I tried on the 29x30 the thighs were practically painted on even to the calves.
I'm not sure if I want to get the 29x30 and wait for it to stretch or just live with the 30x30 and maybe get the waist tailored.
118.jpg
These look great . I'm jealous
frown.gif

Brooks Brothers finally came out with a super slim fit dress shirt.
laugh.gif
I think it will be like a regular slim fit because their stuff are made for the biggerdudes out there. They also have skinny ties out now, which are around 3'' at the widest width, which is really not all that skinny at all.

Originally Posted by niidawg3

Originally Posted by pdm 87

_5907867.jpg

This will be arriving on my doorstep in a few days.

very nice - details?

Calzaghe wool blend coat by Ben Sherman, brand new for this season from Nordstrom. Also comes in Camel, and a reasonable buy, won't cost a fortune.

Originally Posted by RFX45

118.jpg

you know where i could get them online?

Originally Posted by Dr Spaceman

Originally Posted by rhester

^^15%
mens gladiator sandals
manliators.jpg

sick.gif
THIS IS SPARTA!!!
I'm saying. How are they gay when they are called GLADIATOR sandals....sandals that were worn by GLADIATORS

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

Originally Posted by Dr Spaceman

Originally Posted by rhester

^^15%
mens gladiator sandals
manliators.jpg

sick.gif
THIS IS SPARTA!!!
I'm saying. How are they gay when they are called GLADIATOR sandals....sandals that were worn by GLADIATORS
The only valid reasons for wearing them are: 1. if you're working with a 300 theme Halloween set up or 2. if you work at Caesars Palace inVegas.

Originally Posted by wj4

Originally Posted by Russ tha G

7efd3e77f5322daff620109206f2bddeda3fdfe6_m.jpg

I like this look, but I typically wear socks to work, and I'm not bold enough to cuff my dress pants, yet.
Russ, just roll them up dude. With the right dress socks, the look will be
pimp.gif

And I agree with you on Lebron. But it's not just him...cats like D-wade and Lamar fit in the category too. The upper half looks dope, but the pants have way too much break in them. You can go to any knowledgeable tailor and he/she will say that your pants should go down no lower than the middle portion of the heel of the shoes.

please don't go sock-less in an office setting.

use a 2" cuff if you like, I have almost all my pants this way. 1 3/4" is way too old fashion.

as far as the distance down your shoe that your pants should go, that's a judgement call based on how wide your pants are and how the break looks. a lot ofguys are uncomfortable showing any sock ever so they end up with an excessive break. education is key.

Back
Top Bottom