Dressing better

_5908089.jpg

Just ordered this from Nordstrom ($125). Probably going to rock it mostly without the hood (its removable). What do you think?

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh my...my first post back in like 4years haha!
And i'm glad people grown up too on here. Ahhh, quality thread. I been lurking it from like pg 420-something....

Ty, Nii, RFX, all good peoples, killing it in here. swaggerless poses(rfx) and all! (jk haha)

Ty i've seen on here for the longest tho and his style reminds me of what i try to pull, cant really explain it. ANYWAYS, in need of winter boots currentlyand a coat...

Looking like Abington Rolltops
alife-timberland-abington-09.jpg

and AE Rugged Peacoat (sale!)
0107_9198_410.jpg

--just got back on (still reading pg 450), so was wondering if anyone has pics of the rolltops on, does the sole look ridiculous? and do they fit .5 size biglike most Timberland/boots etc?

THANKS!

I need some help from cats that shop at Zara. I copped this wool coat with the ram's horn buckle here in Canada for around $180 (with tax) and wanted toknow how much it was selling for in the US. I know I overpaid due to Canada's high pricing and taxes and was thinking about travelling to Buffalo to scoopit up there. It looks very similar to this coat here, except for minor differences in the pocket. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

http://cgi.ebay.com/O-NEW-MENS-ZARA...mQQptZUS_CSA_MC_Outerwear?hash=item3efb321eff

Sorry, I would take pics of the jacket if I knew how to embed.

In Europe.

It's freezing here and, as much as I'd like to "dress better", I'm opting for thermals and a North Face Denali
laugh.gif

Anyone with recommendations on where to go in Paris, Zurich, or Rome?

I'm going to make stops at colette and APC here in Paris but that's really all that I've planned so far. I don't know anything about the othertwo cities. If anyone has any prior experience, please give me some suggestions.

Originally Posted by 20Jeff20

_5908089.jpg

Just ordered this from Nordstrom ($125). Probably going to rock it mostly without the hood (its removable). What do you think?

I have one that looks just like that with the hood from Alfani, I love it man it keeps me so warm

Originally Posted by Meangene4

go with navy blue no pinstripes.

any reason why navy? I can't stand the navy blazer/tan pants combo makes me puke. I'm looking for something casual to wear with a pair of raw jeans,gray would be a nice contrast. Here are the two colors I'm deciding between, both margiela.

20zb39k.jpg

also the navy has boning....can anyone inform me on what it means when it comes to garments

Originally Posted by Smedroc

Them looks are
pimp.gif
Paul making that #$#% work with ease.

Cosign.
smh.gif
i really need to stop saying ' i'm going to subscribe to GQ ' and just do it already.

Originally Posted by Boys Noize

In Europe.

It's freezing here and, as much as I'd like to "dress better", I'm opting for thermals and a North Face Denali
laugh.gif

Anyone with recommendations on where to go in Paris, Zurich, or Rome?

I'm going to make stops at colette and APC here in Paris but that's really all that I've planned so far. I don't know anything about the other two cities. If anyone has any prior experience, please give me some suggestions.
APC, at least the one I went to was around the picasso museum, make sure to check that out. Also, don't miss rue du saint-honore and get somegrub in the latin quarter

I just suscribed to GQ last month. As stated earlier has anyone copped suits from Target before? I need 2 quick suits to cop and get altered

I'm going to purchase these before I head to DC, anyone have any pictures of people rocking them so I can get an idea.

polo-ranger-boot-00.jpg

I need tons of warm clothing.

Originally Posted by LuckyLuchiano

I just suscribed to GQ last month. As stated earlier has anyone copped suits from Target before? I need 2 quick suits to cop and get altered

Target suits are ok at best, it will need plenty of alteration but on sale, you could probably get a full suit for less than $50? Even for that price, I wouldrather pay more and go to H&M or ZARA (or Uniqlo if in NY). The Merona suits at Target isn't just ill-fitting but the overall design isn't veryappealing, wide lapels, too low or too high gorge, cheap materials, extra-wide sleeves, etc...

Originally Posted by MOSTHATED770

got this jacket for ~60% off the other day.. only $80.55... picks up everything though..

picture001bj.jpg

picture002kn.jpg

buttonup/jeans are H&M..

i dont have any "dressing better" type shoes lol.. wore playoff 8s with it
dope jacket....still available in store/online??

question for yall who get ur jeans altered..

once u get darts put in the waist..can the darts be removed ??

picked these up at Marshalls today. The leather is so soft! Ive never seen these specifically. Ive seen similar ones that had a strap looking thing on thetop....thoughts?

Originally Posted by sreggie101

Originally Posted by Smedroc

Them looks are
pimp.gif
Paul making that #$#% work with ease.

Cosign.
smh.gif
i really need to stop saying ' i'm going to subscribe to GQ ' and just do it already.

haha, I yoink em' from my work every chance I get... nobody seems to notice
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by CheGTR

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh my...my first post back in like 4years haha!

and AE Rugged Peacoat (sale!)
0107_9198_410.jpg

eek.gif
eek.gif
Haven't seen your name on here in forever. How much was that peacoat?

Back
Top Bottom