Dressing better

Originally Posted by Big Dreams

Originally Posted by Jeuce

17053_1218692235681_1480145072_30767284_7319201_n.jpg
How does this work?
You go to the outlet and shop? It's the day after Xmas...no need to bring coupon in. This is the sale that will (hopefully) cause frenzy inthe store.

Originally Posted by rcdp

Originally Posted by knightngale

RFX, where do you buy peacoats (coats) that fit well? what brands?
Someone hasn't been keeping up with this thread

yeah i havent checked since the thread was at like 100 posts
so thanks for stating the obvious

if ppl still want that ae jacket a few pages back...

American Eagle - Free Shipping and 20% off ALL ORDERS on 12/25 online only!

FREE SHIPPING and 20% off ALL ORDERS on 12/25 -
Enter code 23879415
Free shipping automatic

I bought the illest peacoat/trench at Zara last year for 250 and it doesnt fit me since I started working out. I only wore it twice too.

Just bought the AE peacoat for 50 shipped even though I bet it sucks... we'll see.

Aight fellas help me out.. Im starting to get on my Grown-man look. I want some nice casual shoes that I can wear with button-ups.

So I know Red Wings look good, but I don't want to drop $200+ on a pair right now, but I will if I have to.. I was browsing through some websites and Ifound the AE Woodmans boot. These are very similar in looks.. But I'm worried on the quality. So does anybody have experiences with the AE Woodsman Boot?

Woodsman AE
289ju3t.jpg

VS.
RED WINGS 1907
263zp93.jpg

I have those in black. The quality isn't even close to the red wings, but I'm satisfied with them. It's not like their just going to fall apart.

navy blue cotton slocks besides dockers?
somethin slim,to rock with loafers? or saddle bucks... ANYONE?

maybe even dockers hell i dunno...

im really tryin to stop being the guy who shops at express for clothes...
it sucha club guy thing.

^forever...if you ever look at their estimated shipping times most of them are 10-14 days and some can be weeks

Still not feeling any of these boots/shoes in this thread... I still rock jordans/Nikes with my "dressing better" type clothes lol...

Originally Posted by MOSTHATED770

Still not feeling any of these boots/shoes in this thread... I still rock jordans/Nikes with my "dressing better" type clothes lol...
Lol, I feel the same way about most of the stuff.

The Redwings are cool... Cookie boots are nice. Clarks are wearable. I only really liked the boat sneakers posted awhile back.

But winter is near it's end, so I'll wait until later next year before considering any boot purchases.

IMO, a lot of this stuff gives you the trying too hard look/feel...

I like to switch things up.

Merry Christmas, snappy dressers. Quick question: Do Jack Purcells fit true to size? I'm about to buy a couple pairs online (they're scarce inVancouver, apparently), as well as a pair of Chucks that are on sale from Nordstroms. Stay classy
pimp.gif

^Sweet, so they fit about the same as Chucks? I have to go a full size down on those, too.

*EDIT*
Hmm, google searching, I see a lot of people saying you need to go a half size up from Chucks in the JP's, other's say it's true
ohwell.gif
. Can anyone else confirm either way? I'm normally a 8.5-9

Back
Top Bottom