Dressing better

Originally Posted by shazulu

Thanks for the honest opinions lol I was a little iffy on the Gucci's at first but i'm loving them now. Does anyone know how Gucci polo's fit? I saw one I like but it's xxl, chest measurements for the xxl is approx. 22.2" ...is this right?
embarassed.gif

what kinda dog is that?

Originally Posted by DaMysteryMan

Originally Posted by shazulu

Thanks for the honest opinions lol I was a little iffy on the Gucci's at first but i'm loving them now. Does anyone know how Gucci polo's fit? I saw one I like but it's xxl, chest measurements for the xxl is approx. 22.2" ...is this right?
embarassed.gif

what kinda dog is that?
looks like a young rott.

Originally Posted by got shoes

Question, why do some people not like boot cut jeans? Personal taste or what?

I think we discussed this 150 pages ago.  It's because they're sloppy looking.  The leg openings are too wide and swallow up your shoes.  I used to only wear boot-cuts up until 2 years ago.  Stick to straight legs or tapered pants.

they look weird, but yes it's personal taste pretty much everything is personal taste
I prefer straight leg like 514s

Originally Posted by shogun

I think we discussed this 150 pages ago.  It's because they're sloppy looking.  The leg openings are too wide and swallow up your shoes.  I used to only wear boot-cuts up until 2 years ago.  Stick to straight legs or tapered pants.
what about if you wear a somewhat big size shoe? Thanks for all the info

Originally Posted by shogun

what about if you wear a somewhat big size shoe? Thanks for all the info
I've worn plenty of boots with tapered shoes and it looks just fine. Also another reason why less bulky sneakers/shoes are recommended here than the typical Air Jordans or basketball shoes, because it accomodates better fitting -at least silhouette-wise- pants/jeans. Nothing wrong with boot cuts though if you can pull it off. I see David Beckham pull it off often.

Originally Posted by niidawg3

Originally Posted by RFX45

Felt real uninspired and lazy lately, especially since it's starting to get hot.
I tried the semi-boot-tuck tonight.

May be casual, but I really like this RFX! 

You said that these are black right? Where can I get some of these or something similar? I have been looking for som solid black slim fit jeans without a ridiculous wash/fade
smh.gif
. Just solid black jeans of good quality. I don't wanna get that typical jean material because they will fade like crazy. So point me in the right direction if you can.

The pants in that pic is a chino and already has some pre-fade but if washed correctly, chino are less prone to fading I believe. For jeans though, I only wear Levis and I do have a pair of black 511s that hasn't faded at all, then again I do not wash my jeans as much since I have so much in rotation. It's a very solid black though, do not get the shiny and stiff version, the one I got are already soft and I believe it comes in 514 version too. Here's a pic of how black they are, still no fade after a few weeks/months of wear.

Oh I see, those 511's are skinny and the 514's are slim. No mo but what are your specs? I'm 6 feet 195 with some hefty thighs so slim (514) would prolly def be the way to go

Actually, 510s are skinny and 511s and 514s are slim. 511 fits similar to 514s but the 511s aren't straight leg like the 514s. The 511s taper as it goes down to the leg opening. Any Macys or JC Penney should have a decent selection you can try on of both.

Can somebody give me some quick advice...

Got a job pitch to do tomorrow in front of 5 PR professionals.

They said not to wear a suit. but shirt and tie

Im looking to buy a nice shirt, tie and pants tonight.. I have a pair of black laceups

any color combos yall suggest and where to cop??

I was thinking of hitting up J Crew.

Back
Top Bottom