Dressing better

Originally Posted by TypeRPinoY

j crew is having a pretty nice sale....walked away with a couple pairs of selvedge levis 501 jeans for $19.99 a piece

Do you know how long the sale is going on? If the sale is still on this week I am going to stop by J. Crew and pick up a pair.

Thanks to all the inspiration I've gotten from this thread, its appreciated man ..

Moved from Hoodies and G-Shocks to ..

2zgtd2a.jpg

Good looks fellas. Rough beginnings for a brother.

Keep this thread alive!!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ReeceMan10

Thanks to all the inspiration I've gotten from this thread, its appreciated man ..

Moved from Hoodies and G-Shocks to ..

2zgtd2a.jpg

Good looks fellas. Rough beginnings for a brother.

Keep this thread alive!!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
clean
pimp.gif

nothing wrong with having a couple hoodies & a g-shock for variety

Originally Posted by sarteaga0408

One thing I suggest investing in, since they tend to get lost, collar stays. Just picked up a set of 10 for $2 on eBay. That can be the difference between a saggy collar and a well fitting collar.

1017 pages and the above might be the most truthful comment thus far.

Originally Posted by Frank Mucus

I saw the salt soaked levis typer mentioned. Quality felt mad cheap. I was going to just buy one pair and use it as a beater but put it back instead. I'll just stick to Polo for jeans. For those wondering, those jeans are supposedly from cone mills or whatever in NC, but they're made in Mexico.

You may want to give Lee Premium Select jeans a try.  Yes, Lee jeans...best pair of jeans I've bought in years as far as quality, comfort, and fit.
Picked up 4 pair of the darker shades last weekend at $21.00 @ JC Penny.

I know we have a winter boot thread and all but what kind of boots you guys are wearing this winter?

I need something cleaner than ACG boots and they need to be warm too.

Nice ReeceMan, I too decided to ditch the G-Shock as my daily, although I'm thinking of gettting a leather banded watch to go with this one, as both of my daily watches:

fxc97b.jpg

alm52v.jpg

Thanks fellas...

Did the Nii Inspired Pocket square, but with an oxford..

2lt3fh3.jpg

Got a 102 on the Principals of Reasoning test in the pic , the pocket square I'm telling you ..
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by RFX45

Sorry, pocket square on a shirt just looks weird.
Agreed, especially if it's sticking out that much. Only way I could see it working is if you folded it into a square/rectangle so that one edge of it would stick out about .25 inches evenly across the top of the pocket. 

Slow day so here's some pics from GQ's Week in Style, the ones that aren't that bad at least (yeah, only 3 decent ones and the 3rd is borderline):
week-in-style-andrew-garfield.jpg
week-in-style-james-franco.jpg
week-in-style-justin-timberlake.jpg

Has anyone ever tried "itailor.com" shirts? It looks legit but idk...what do yall think?

Originally Posted by Grizzlyboy

Originally Posted by Pitman13

Originally Posted by Grizzlyboy

Originally Posted by welcometothetonezone

Someone school me on pocket squares.

What are some of your 'folding designs' or whatever you call it. How do you coordinate them with your suit? etc.
nerd.gif
Thanks
http://www.valetmag.com/t...fold_a_pocket_square.php

Thanks Grizz for posting that site.  Very informative.

No Prob. If you take your time you can definitely learn a lot from it.
Just bookmarked that site. Thanks Grizz

I wouldn't say camo is the new trend, there are still barely a handful of designers who does it. This season, Junya is the only brand I could think off from the top of my head that is doing camo.

Back
Top Bottom