Dressing better

^^To answer CJ003's question.Regular lands end shirts are a more classic cut. Lands end canvas shirts are slim fitting. I bought a shirt from the canvas site recently and its definitely slim.

Originally Posted by RFX45

Lands End Canvas has 40% off sale items with code CANVASFS50 and PIN 3311. That code is supposed to have free shipping as well.

If it doesn't work, they have one listed on their site for just the 40% off: CANVAS40 and PIN 1234

If some of those shirts fit, they come to around $10 each after the discount, like the garments dyed oxford.
just ordered some stuff last night and i had the CANVAS40 code...charged me about $15 for shipping
mad.gif

Originally Posted by bijald0331

0034-681x1024.jpg

pimp.gif
Did you check out the LE Canvas sale RFX mentioned?

There's a nordic zip up cardigan that is similar and very affordable - esp with the extra 40% off.

Originally Posted by Cronicmolemolereturns

Nacho-Maybe a collar with a wider spread?
I agree.  This year I want to take my dress shirts to the next level.  But I work for a conservative American company, so I don't want to go too Euro.

Originally Posted by NachoBroadway

Originally Posted by Cronicmolemolereturns

Nacho-Maybe a collar with a wider spread?
I agree.  This year I want to take my dress shirts to the next level.  But I work for a conservative American company, so I don't want to go too Euro.

your shirt collar should fit the frame of your face, not where you work. for your face, a mid spread collar with medium length points (to slide under the jacket) will frame your face well. this shirt was fine, the points were just a little too short to go under your jacket. dont do the sever cut-away, it is better suited for people with long faces.

Originally Posted by BangDak

I wanted to buy some clothes from Lands End, but charging 15 bucks for shipping
30t6p3b.gif

Just wait and check back with their site everyday - they have a new sale/special everyday.  If you are patient you can definitely find a 30% off order + free shipping or something that will save you enough money to make up for that cost

Originally Posted by generaiya

Generaiya thinks those that are looking for an economic option for a suit to consider purchasing the J.Crew Aldridge Suit on sale for $400
Use the code MUSTSHOP and get 40% off to get the suit for $260+tax. Free shipping.

Even better, make it a 3-piece by adding the vest.

erez

erez

i want to pull the trigger on this but ordering a suit online is so iffy. how will you know how it fits? any advice?

Back
Top Bottom