Dressing better

Look like what?...do I look like an idiot because I want to protect my neck, face and head from an NY cold???...you know who I think look like idiots???...dudes in Florida pulling out North Faces when the temperature drops to 60...if you never lived in a state with a real winter you have no say on a topic about what kind of clothing to wear according to the temperature...my man said he would rather have a cold neck for a few minutes than wear a scarf...LULZ

To me a scarf plays both an awesome WINTER accessory and a good piece of clothing to battle out the cold.

A coin purse is the most "idiotic" accessory ever.

laugh.gif
at thinking scarves are idiotic and serves no purpose.

Damn Niidawg, you so hypebeast when you wear scarves with your suit.

roll.gif

Originally Posted by RFX45

laugh.gif
at thinking scarves are idiotic and serves no purpose.

Damn Niidawg, you so hypebeast when you wear scarves with your suit.

roll.gif

Dude is from Florida, he doesn't know any better and would probably %$!%% about 60 degree weather.

I think vie officially converted to DB's, these things are probably the most practical shoes you can have...i cant believe i caught on to this so late, ill be picking up bone suede pair next week.

had to run and pay some bills, so kept it simple.

JCREW Essex Pants
http://www.jcrew.com/mens...s/PRDOVR~92483/92483.jsp
(look weird on the model, but the fit is :smoking
scarf for the Florida fashion police

5433938923_44521a6539_b.jpg

Originally Posted by MECKS

is it possbile to bee fat and still look good.....
As a somewhat former fatty as well, no its not
tired.gif

Last summer i weighed about 280, and from there i decided to lose weight. By december i dropped down to 245., and im still trying to going down. I had a teaching internship between that time, and every time i got dressed, i felt big and i looked at my thighs and stomach and just hated it
tired.gif
. However, the more i lost, i got more swag i got
laugh.gif
, got some compliments as well.It also sucks when you walk into jcrew, gap, etc and know whatever it is wont fit you, and you end up leaving the store with lower confidence. So all in all, it could be possible, but its really hard.

Originally Posted by 23kidd

tired.gif

Last summer i weighed about 280, and from there i decided to lose weight. By december i dropped down to 245., and im still trying to going down. I had a teaching internship between that time, and every time i got dressed, i felt big and i looked at my thighs and stomach and just hated it
tired.gif
laugh.gif
, got some compliments as well.It also sucks when you walk into jcrew, gap, etc and know whatever it is wont fit you, and you end up leaving the store with lower confidence. So all in all, it could be possible, but its really hard.
Not even trying to joke but watch "I Used to Be Fat" on MTV. Got kids losing like 80 lbs during the summer
eek.gif

Anyhow, I agree with ksteezy. Scarves are definitely a must-have in the winter. Nobody's trying to catch a sore throat
laugh.gif

tired.gif

tired.gif
laugh.gif
Not even trying to joke but watch "I Used to Be Fat" on MTV. Got kids losing like 80 lbs during the summer
eek.gif

Anyhow, I agree with ksteezy. Scarves are definitely a must-have in the winter. Nobody's trying to catch a sore throat
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ksteezy

desert boots really growing on me.
5432257594_e2f4327310_b.jpg

5432258158_61b9f6877a_b.jpg

TY -loving that second fit bro
Nice parisian knot, looks better a little loose rather than too tight. DBs are nice, but the toes are a little too squared for me. I really need a pair of Mark McNairy dirty buck chuckas.

As far as ties, I usually rock the double windsor, rarely ever a four in hand (don't know why, just really like the double better).

pimp.gif

I think vie officially converted to DB's, these things are probably the most practical shoes you can have...i cant believe i caught on to this so late, ill be picking up bone suede pair next week.

had to run and pay some bills, so kept it simple.

JCREW Essex Pants
http://www.jcrew.com/mens...s/PRDOVR~92483/92483.jsp
(look weird on the model, but the fit is :smoking
scarf for the Florida fashion police

5433938923_44521a6539_b.jpg
steezy, whered u get that scarf? typically id be cool with having a cold neck, cuz i dont wanna look stupid, but im feelin the colors

I've struggled with weight since I can remember...at my heaviest I was close to 200lbs...however back then I didn't dress as fitted as I do today, back then I was into sizing up my pants, icrberg crap and Vansons...+**% like that...so my problem areas were not a big issue to the way I dressed...however as I got older the flabby gut and side rolls mixed with the smaller shirts and more fitted jeans became an issue...it's really har to ^^^be heavy set and dress fitted, but not impossible, is just like women...we men have certain clothing, fits and colors that will suit every body type, as long as you are not morbidly obese....a year and a half ago I got a membership at the gym, been pretty consistent, have dropped to a 155-160 and gained muscle, my waist went from a 36 to now I fit very comfy in a 32 and working to get to a 30. The most satisfying thing is that I feel way more comfortable in my own skin than I did before and I feel as I get more fit, the possibilities to a better wardrobe open up wider, we should all take care of our bodies, we only have one. I just incorporated the p90x workout along with a new diet, let's see where that goes.

As far as the scarf Nako, I got it a few years back from a street vendor...he had a bunch...I think I gave him 7$...lol
Found a pic back in like 2002 at my heaviest I think...200lbs 5'6
l_7a92428b5cbd42a394df89938b5232de.jpg

the trend back then favored the bigger dudes.

Shogun - size up on those, unless is the ones with the lining, then size down 1/2 a size

So they run small? Usually boots run big for me. I'll try ordering an 11 then. Thanks for the help and for the help before.

The ones with the lining ran big on me...the ones without it were more true to size, maybe a bit snugged, that's why I said size up maybe 1/2 a size bro, no more than 1/2 though..

Originally Posted by ChiefWiggum

God forbid my neck is cold. Lol, I would rather have a cold neck for a few minutes than look like that. But I live in FL, so essentially, they are never needed. It only serves the hypebeast purpose here. my opinion isn't valid.

Originally Posted by ScarsOrScabs

Originally Posted by ChiefWiggum

God forbid my neck is cold. Lol, I would rather have a cold neck for a few minutes than look like that. But I live in FL, so essentially, they are never needed. It only serves the hypebeast purpose here. my opinion isn't valid.

Who the heck calls scarves a hypebeast accessory? Kids these days. And I lived in Miami for 4 months during the winter, it gets plenty cold to wear a scarf.

Originally Posted by Storm2006

tired.gif

tired.gif
laugh.gif
eek.gif

laugh.gif
serious i lost 35 lbs in about 3-4 months, so its not difficult just have to be motivated enough to START..

starting is the hardest part....then youll see the scale going down every week...feelsgoodman

not trying to spam, i decided to take my wife out to dinner for Vday early due to the fact that i work the whole weekend....booooo
so i changed into something a bit more formal.

5434593073_f0aae94b71_b.jpg

Back
Top Bottom