Dressing better

Originally Posted by damn its me

So I've just taken my hand at launching a website.... Half off pretty much everything
Jacks Webstore
It's crude as hell at the moment, and I'd love some feedback.

I've never done anything like this before but we just aren't getting the foot traffic here in-store.

So far since launch today things have been going fairly well, actually sold a few things already.
Again, flame suit on here; I'd love some critique on anything from my product photos to requests for product itself.  Let me know NT!
sweet i just got some naked & famous for 85 bucks!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

got a new shirt to rock for Easter too
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by Hendrix Watermelon

Originally Posted by niidawg3

irie - shoes are from wool chukkas from asos
nii, how do these run? True to size? Why don't they have .5 sizes on their website?

i'd probably go a half size up. i wear a 11.5/12 US and bought an 11 UK. they are smug and could probably have done an 11.5UK.

Whats your guys thoughts of sleeve length on blazers and outwear in general? I know a quarter inch of shirt cuff showing is ideal but I find that 40L blazers cover the entire length of my dress shirts while 40R shows about 3/4 inch to an inch of cuff similar to Nii's recent fit pic.

Originally Posted by got shoes

gyi0063751877.jpg

i wish i could find a similar sweater with that deep v neck smh
only brands i usually see offering deep v-neck sweaters like this are from higher end labels.  i'm sure you can find some from Zara.
this fit is horrendous.  

i bought a pack of black v-neck calvin klein shirts since i like their egyptian cotton material.  fit is good but the v is a little deeper than i like.  i don't like shirts that expose a little bit of my chest hair.  
laugh.gif

i had some tommy hilfiger ones that were perfect but they shrunk.  recommendations?  i was thinking of trying jockey and other brands i see at macy's.

Originally Posted by snakeyes17

Originally Posted by flyscience

my fault for the late response but they're called Sebago Beacon Chukka Boots.

if you go on the urban outfitters site, they have a couple sizes on sale.. just type it in the search box.

Are the ones on the site the same color as yours?
I'm feeling the darker color, the one on the site is much lighter it looks.
Curious of this as well....
Those boots and color are crazy nice in that picture Fly posted...but like Snake said, on UO it looks lighter.

Originally Posted by artysm

Originally Posted by got shoes

gyi0063751877.jpg

i wish i could find a similar sweater with that deep v neck smh
only brands i usually see offering deep v-neck sweaters like this are from higher end labels.  i'm sure you can find some from Zara.
this fit is horrendous.  
forgot about Zara.
glasses.gif

Originally Posted by shogun

i bought a pack of black v-neck calvin klein shirts since i like their egyptian cotton material.  fit is good but the v is a little deeper than i like.  i don't like shirts that expose a little bit of my chest hair.  
laugh.gif

i had some tommy hilfiger ones that were perfect but they shrunk.  recommendations?  i was thinking of trying jockey and other brands i see at macy's.

Wash the ck, it'll probably shrink too.
I like 2(x)ist but they tend to be on the shorter side, very durable though.

My go to v-neck shirt right now are Hanes Premium Tees, not too deep and it doesn't shrink 3 sizes small after a wash.

for those of you that were interested in the redwings i posted a few weeks back, just want to give you a heads up, my local jcrew has full size runs on sale, practically half off its original pricetag of 320$ i believe, down to 179$...shoot me a pm, they take phone orders, ill give you their number and the sale rep that always helps me out, cool dude, i gave him a heads up about you guys, just in case anyone is interested....these are the boots.

5394884000_13b0717e51_b.jpg

Just a heads up...
I recently met up with a designer of womens handbags. She is featured in InStyle this month and doing big things. I threw her the idea of breaking into the men's market. I have a couple ideas of making a bespoke bag for myself, but her and I have discussed making a couple of bags as a collaboration line. What are some features/colors/materials/etc. that my NT fam would like?

Originally Posted by Dr LukeMartin

Originally Posted by ksteezy

for those of you that were interested in the redwings i posted a few weeks back, just want to give you a heads up, my local jcrew has full size runs on sale, practically half off its original pricetag of 320$ i believe, down to 179$...shoot me a pm, they take phone orders, ill give you their number and the sale rep that always helps me out, cool dude, i gave him a heads up about you guys, just in case anyone is interested....these are the boots.

boot season is over bruh

which is what makes it the best time to buy.

Originally Posted by TheDudeMT

Originally Posted by snakeyes17

Originally Posted by flyscience

my fault for the late response but they're called Sebago Beacon Chukka Boots.

if you go on the urban outfitters site, they have a couple sizes on sale.. just type it in the search box.

Are the ones on the site the same color as yours?
I'm feeling the darker color, the one on the site is much lighter it looks.
Curious of this as well....
Those boots and color are crazy nice in that picture Fly posted...but like Snake said, on UO it looks lighter.
Looks like the lighting on their site kinda throws it off a bit but they're def the same ones. 

Here's a pic when I first got 'em out in daylight.. dont mind the sloppy laces
2mgjr77.jpg

so im 20 yo and i need to start frequenting this thread a little bit more

i don't know where to begin tho
laugh.gif

5394884000_13b0717e51_b.jpg
thats very tempting

Originally Posted by ggarvinXX3

so im 20 yo and i need to start frequenting this thread a little bit more

i don't know where to begin tho
laugh.gif

Where is that guide Nii made in his blog? 
I can't find it righ tnow.

That needs to be sigged or something. 

boot season is over bruh

This guy knows what he's talking about.

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

boot season is over bruh

This guy knows what he's talking about.

yup

Yup 10 piece, I mean it's not very local but is the closest to me, talk to Jared, dude is mad helpful.

Back
Top Bottom