Drive by shooting, Please help

OP already said it's not even about the money at this point; it's about dudes being utterly classless at the fact that his pregnant woman was shot and grievously injured

Who exactly is being classless?

I see nothing wrong with being sympathetic to the woman AND being skeptical of the details of the story.

You can have both in this instance.

OP already said it's not even about the money at this point; it's about dudes being utterly classless at the fact that his pregnant woman was shot and grievously injured

Who exactly is being classless?

I see nothing wrong with being sympathetic to the woman AND being skeptical of the details of the story.

You can have both in this instance.

Yeah nothing wrong with that, we've seen scammers here. But I will say from this thread that dudes seem to be ok with it if it was fake and they got took, so let them fight their own battles, just don't come here crying when it happens. If it's still up after i'm done paying up all this **** i'll donate.

Another note though this story pisses me off, a pregnant woman shot and paralyzed for a possible gang initiation? I want those dudes heads.

Getting PM's to call a Motel 6 to confirm this story might make me a little skeptical but if you want believe everything that's on you

Like I said, I believe the woman was shot but something still seems off about all of it

it must be about the money if it was posted in 3 or 4 different threads asking for help, I can assure NT would come through if they believed this story was 100% accurate because we have as a whole before in many causes

Last edited:
How do you know more was donated from NT ? Where are you getting your facts from ?

The pot has only moved $10 from when he posted and only 1 donation had the "NT" sig.

its just odd to me that everything attached to the gofundme page is a profile with an avatar. The only mention on social media is her boss who reposted the gofundme but there's no dialogue about what happened on there and no other posts.

Wouldn't the company want to get behind it?

I feel for the kid and the situation but something about OP rubs me the wrong way.

And for the mid 30's dudes in here arguing a 19 year olds credibility in something he never in his life thought he'd be going through. Stay up fam, you'll see some day, there's better things in life than trying to always be right and knowing everything.
mean.gif
 OP. You're young af. Im 19 too. I can't  even imagine what you're going through right now. 

Hope for nothing but blessings to yourself, girl, and kid. 

The pot has only moved $10 from when he posted and only 1 donation had the "NT" sig.

its just odd to me that everything attached to the gofundme page is a profile with an avatar. The only mention on social media is her boss who reposted the gofundme but there's no dialogue about what happened on there and no other posts.

I feel for the kid and the situation but something about OP rubs me the wrong way.
Thats false cause I donated more that $10 dollars 3-4 days ago and I didn't put NT or any of that other bs.

Last edited:

Lol

Last edited:
Told shawty In bed tonight that I need to go to rehab for heroine. I got mad questions of how and when, right before she burst out into tears.. said she didn't want me to die.

From 3 months ago. I've seen drugs make some people do some really bad things, I hope this isn't a case of that. If this is,you need help OP.

If the story is true I offer my deepest condolences and wish you all the best.

Told shawty In bed tonight that I need to go to rehab for heroine. I got mad questions of how and when, right before she burst out into tears.. said she didn't want me to die.

From 3 months ago. I've seen drugs make some people do some really bad things, I hope this isn't a case of that. If this is,you need help OP.

If the story is true I offer my deepest condolences and wish you all the best.
View media item 2086198

This little girl that wakes up every two hours to eat is all that matters to me.

I didn't even make the GoFundMe page, I just thought I'd share it for the cause, and to tell my part of the story. Thanks for listening NT.
My girlfriend would just love for me to take care of my daughter and show her the most love that I can. Probably something surprising to a lot of "Men" now a days.

And for the mid 30's dudes in here arguing a 19 year olds credibility in something he never in his life thought he'd be going through. Stay up fam, you'll see some day, there's better things in life than trying to always be right and knowing everything.

Just turned 21, i'm just trying to get drunk.

I tried fat tire, and just bought a 20 pack of budweiser. I'm not ready for this thread

:rolleyes

I really hope i'm right and this is all just a fabrication.

Back
Top Bottom