Drive by shooting, Please help

The fact people believed a story of this magnitude WOULDN'T make the news is :lol:

Hook...line....sinker (for those who gave $)

Yall got catfished :rofl:

stillin729 stillin729 & @Edshoecator the NT version of Nev and the dude w/ grey hair.

All we need is for them to skype chat with those who donated money to see how they're holding up 3 months from now.

Couldn't someone just call the PD and say... "I'm calling for comment on the shooting and paralysis of a pregnant young woman named.. Whatever her name is." ? Or would they not even confirm it?

The fact people believed a story of this magnitude WOULDN'T make the news is :lol:

Hook...line....sinker (for those who gave $)

Yall got catfished :rofl:

stillin729 stillin729 & @Edshoecator the NT version of Nev and the dude w/ grey hair.

All we need is for them to skype chat with those who donated money to see how they're holding up 3 months from now.

:lol:

I would have slightly believed if I saw a bullet hole in the vehicle....
there is a woman in the hospital tho, hope she has a full and speedy recovery to whatever is ailing her.

Last edited:
I believe a shooting happened and she was injured, and send condolences, but something doesn't sit well with me about the story either.... Especially after the subject of heroine was introduced.

Last edited:
Whats the status of her mobility? is she still wit the shoulder shimmy or is there more improvement?

Edit: you zooted af in that first pic :lol:

Last edited:
OP I was believing you and still do but now it's a lil weird tbh

The only way you can kill a few birds with a stone now is go to the media. Force the story out, get more donations in, and give solid proof

Back
Top Bottom