Drive by shooting, Please help

Thank you for all the love. Right now it's one step forward and two steps back, the nurses said it'll be like that for a while couple more weeks. The first surgery, they put pins to hold her spine in place for the bone to heal. Doctors are saying after leaving the ICU she will be moved to another hospital that deals with this kind of injury. They'll give her 8 months before they can let her come back home. We're hoping she will atleast be able to move her arms. Last week they tried having her breathe without the oxygen but the swelling from the surgery isn't letting her lungs work properly.

She'll be good with time b. She gotta be strong as hell to have a baby after that trauma.

It took you 8 months to introduce your girl to your family?

I checked RayAnna Stringer and nothing comes up.

I checked La Times for Lynwood shootings and nothing comes up.

People just looking for clarification. Remember there was this tre something SN that got busted for a BS story bout his son having leukemia or some **** like that. Dude got banned. Homie prob was behind on his hemi payment. Think I still see him around here with another SN :nerd:

Happened June 2nd? Did u guys notice u werent financially capable of paying the hospital bills just yesterday?[emoji]129300[/emoji]

Happened June 2nd? Did u guys notice u werent financially capable of paying the hospital bills just yesterday?[emoji]129300[/emoji]
umm i'm not sure but I think the guy might have been a little bit preoccupied since then, new baby, ailing girlfriend

Last edited:
People over there that ruthless to buck shots randomly like that?
Umm did you think LA was Wisconsin or something? Lynwood is one of Compton's neighboring cities. 

OP if it was some mexican's who did it I'm almost 99.89 % positive it was the Largo's. My big homie is Chano from Mona/126 st. Largo gang. I'lll ask him if he heard anything about it later on today when I stop in Compton. 

West Coast cats, do dudes really just do **** like that on the regular?

No robbery, no beef, just rolling up on pregnant women and licking shots no damns given? Why?

I never heard of no **** like that in NY

Back
Top Bottom