Drive by shooting, Please help

Has he been like this the whole thread? :rofl:

Go take a Tylenol cuz you running a fever right now

3o7abu6MhmCNxqUT4I

Spoke with Juan (and another young lady, forgot her name) at the Arco on Wright and imperial hwy...

There WAS a shooting that took place last month.,.

However, there were NO INJURIES reported, per the cops when they came by the gas station looking for survelence tapes.

Asked the guy at the liquor store across the street, same story, few shots, no injuries reported, hadn't heard anything else about it.

Even went down the street to the Walgreens to see if they may have heard anything...nothing...

Not saying you're a liar OP....naw, yeah scratch that...you're a liar until you can prove otherwise.

Did you pull out the NT badge and everything?

Underrated post :rofl:

Last edited:
If anyone in here thinks that a pregnant woman shot and paralyzed in broad daylight on a public street and forced to deliver the baby immediately doesn't make the news in any city in this country on any day of the year, you are either an idiot or willfully ignorant.

Fam said his girl's mom didn't want it in the media so that's why it hasn't been reported. As if she has any power in that regard. LOL

This whole thread is classic and sad at the same time.

This boy got yall convinced off a text msg to elliot stabler and a picture of some white girl who just got her appendix taken out.

White pregnant woman named katie mcdaniels gets shot and paralyzed? **** woulda been all over the news.

Yall aint never got got before?

My girl is niave and always tries to find the best in people too.

But we were in LA a couple weekends ago leaving this cuban food joint by LAX and as soon as we hopped in the car this little boy walks up with no shirt and the biggest pair of dirty girbauds literally sagging to his knees asking for a ride to greyhound cause his grandma was in the hospital.

Looked in the backseat, looked at the boy and said NAH. My girl was like "but babe can we at least give him money?"

While shes looking for money in the purse i lowkey put the car in D and took off.

Ive seen too many people get got. Gotta be heartless out here.

First KONY now Ice T...
Tom Diggy has had enough.

Last edited:
Shoutout to the NTers that kept this dopehead high and lined his dealers pockets

People really out here calling motels and Sherriffs to try and verify a story on NT. This Internet **** is serious. :lol: This thread sucks

People really out here calling motels and Sherriffs to try and verify a story on NT. This Internet **** is serious.
laugh.gif
This thread sucks
what sucks is that you have no common sense.

Coming into a thread you think sucks and still posting?

Back
Top Bottom