Drive by shooting, Please help

Reading through this thread, some of the responses are disgusting.  I don't think if it was just skepticism it would be an issue but a few people are going unnecessarily hard without even stopping for a second to consider what OP's going through if this is true.

I get that there are scammers online and apparently on Niketalk but it's like everyone wants to play detective on their own and I don't know if it's a matter of the satisfaction of proving someone wrong or what.

Interesting too that a couple of the posters are ones who've made their own experiences well known on here with multiple posts.  Not sure what that says about you.
That's the society we live in bruh. It ain't bout you. It's about me.

Speedy recovery to her and stay strong.

The irony of some people in this thread being overly skeptical about something like this.

Speedy recovery to her and stay strong.

The irony of some people in this thread being overly skeptical about something like this.

you mean the irony of people riding for OP after that tagged picture and the Gofundme went up $5 in hours?

where did all these new donators go?

Last edited:
I'm not mad at people being skeptical about it cause this is the Internet and people can make anything up

My issue is the people going extra hard, like they find a special thrill in trying to expose people

was gonna give op 20 but gave him 6 cuz I'm not fully satisfied.

Good luck.
i just contacted all the heads of the major gangs in LA and they have no knowledge of this.
roll.gif

Take these reps, good sir. 

Reading through this thread, some of the responses are disgusting.  I don't think if it was just skepticism it would be an issue but a few people are going unnecessarily hard without even stopping for a second to consider what OP's going through if this is true.

I get that there are scammers online and apparently on Niketalk but it's like everyone wants to play detective on their own and I don't know if it's a matter of the satisfaction of proving someone wrong or what.

Interesting too that a couple of the posters are ones who've made their own experiences well known on here with multiple posts.  Not sure what that says about you.
Well said.  

I completely get being skeptical about online stories b/c it's 2016.  But all the extra **** is just corny to me.  We got dudes calling up law enforcement and touching base with real street cats to find out the scoop.  Like really think about that for a minute--grown *** men taking time out of real life to snoop around about some **** they read on the internet.  Corny!  
laugh.gif

I think the 3rd degree is coming from people who really wanna donate money but not down to be scammed. It's a sad story and if it really happened hit me in the feels. People that do things like that need to be wiped off this damn earth. All people are saying is, if u come here with a story like that posting a gofundme asking for donations, we just wanna know it's real. It's alot of dudes swindling cash nowadays with fake tragedies, we just wanna know that our money is really going to this family in need.

I think the 3rd degree is coming from people who really wanna donate money but not down to be scammed. It's a sad story and if it really happened hit me in the feels. People that do things like that need to be wiped off this damn earth. All people are saying is, if u come here with a story like that posting a gofundme asking for donations, we just wanna know it's real. It's alot of dudes swindling cash nowadays with fake tragedies, we just wanna know that our money is really going to this family in need.

Exactly. It is the internet after all where anyone can be anything they want and we all know the stories/scams that have happened. Not saying OP is lieing although ill be honest i still am skeptical. I empathize with his girl because i went thru damn near same thing so if it turned out to be a hoax u could see why id be angry. Forget the money it would have been making light of a serious situation. Same way a cancer survivor would be offended by someone falsely claiming to have cancer.

I dunno if what im saying makes any sense but i wasnt by any means tryna make it about me or anything. Its just that event is still fresh and to see someone else go thru it bothers me. Just wanted further reassurance is all.

Sorry to hear OP. This seriously sounds like one of the most unlucky situations ever. I hope everything works out and you and your girl and daughter make it out healthy. I know this would mess me up mentally for a long time.

Stay up famb and to add there are rumors of gang initiation spreading around baltimore. People getting knocked out and robbed. Haven't heard of any drive bys or shootings. But there have been multiple people jumped around my way by dudes with weapons (not guns). They get knocked out and their wallet and phone stolen. All ages and genders.

Last edited:
Wish you and your girl the best OP....crazy how there is nothing reported on this incident in the news.

Wish you and your girl the best OP....crazy how there is nothing reported on this incident in the news.

Yeah that is absurd, you guys should take it to the local news. I wish you guys the best, crazy how quickly life can change.

Yeah that is absurd, you guys should take it to the local news. I wish you guys the best, crazy how quickly life can change.

I agree...this story needs to be put out there. Just because there may have been someone out there who saw something that could help put these clowns behind bars.

Yeah OP I would definitely call your local TV/radio news station....

Literally all you have to say is "my pregnant girlfriend was shot and paralyzed for no reason"...I promise whoever picks up the phone will eat this **** up

Last edited:
I'll have to talk to her Mom I don't know if she wants this in the news or not.

You guys could only imagine, she's having a couple procedures done tomorrow. One to put a peg in her stomach so she can have food through there instead of through her nose, and another to clean out the infection from her first surgery

you'd be able to get more donations possibly

You ****** talking about it's not on the news so it's not real legit making me sick. Do you know how many mothers get killed in Detroit without it reaching the news? ****** die every day. You really think news outlets cover EVERY story? Jesus I hate people.

You ****** talking about it's not on the news so it's not real legit making me sick. Do you know how many mothers get killed in Detroit without it reaching the news? ****** die every day. You really think news outlets cover EVERY story? Jesus I hate people.

Considering it was a pregnant woman, that's kinda significant.

I'm not mad at people being skeptical about it cause this is the Internet and people can make anything up

My issue is the people going extra hard, like they find a special thrill in trying to expose people

My parents didn't raise a fool an I don't take any pleasure in being scammed.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom