Drugdealers or Drug Users ...

laugh.gif
people been goin in circles for 7 pages now..

Originally Posted by Pushak513

As a former drug dealer I can say I only took 50% of the blame. I did have the product but if no one asked for it I would have went out of business so its a 50/50 I never forced them on anyones and as The Clipse would say " Where there is demand someone will supply feed them tehre needs and at the same time cry". Just know someones lettin em get over here just most drugs arnt made domestic.

I know its on/off topic but I just want to say this. I got set up for sellin spent 2 years locked down and got alot left on parole. Drugs ruined my life and I didn't even use them. I lost everything when I went in. I been out for almost 3 years and havent touched em since,. Its been almost 7 years since my conviction. I met a great girl loved her alot..her parents found out about the prior prison thing and it was lights out for me. You might not be in jail anymore but you will lose forever with a past like that. If you usein or sellin I don't have a problem with either just know it will always be there looming in ur past so think it through real good first.

similar situation

you can never leave/forget about your past...

and I don't believe MJ is a drug
I rather everyone spark something... as apposed to eating meds and fast food daily..

users. 100% their decision they are the idiots. like someone said a child learns what drugs do to you, and addictive qualities.

why i have never touched ciggs or pretty much any drug from that matter. everybody always want to pass the blame nobody has self responsibility, can't getanywhere in life turning to others or pointing the finger everytime things get shaky... and that goes further than drug usage.

i blame the hard drugs i.e. crack, pills, drank, and i leave out marijuanna because in my years of experiencing with it...it has brought only 2 gripes...thememory loss and messin up your lungs other than that i love it....but i plan on one day that ill fully give it up and smile for all the good times it broughme.

Originally Posted by rocathajordans23

Originally Posted by Twig1026

Users...cant hustle something that isn't wanted

and Users become Users because it's supplied, you're not born a user.
you need to take an economic class. it wont be supplied in the first place if theres no demand for it. demand is always the driving force of themarket. if i start supplying dust to people are they going to buy it from me? no because theres no demand why would i supply dust?

Originally Posted by kash55

The dealers of course.
everyone who blame dealers are stupid. do you think people simply risk $ to supply a product knowing theres no demand for it? they only supply costheres a demand for it in the first place. dealers will not supply if they cant make a profit. bottom line is:

Learn Economics

Back
Top Bottom