DRUNK DRIVING?

Have you ever drank alcohol and drove?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
forget drunk drivers. what about the people that drive behind the wheel and they know they're tired and ultimately fall asleep at the wheel. killing or injuring someone

People are scary man :smh:

The worst is when you're on the freeway and see a chick in plain view texting and driving all erratic (having to slam on her brakes and just miss rear ending car in front of her b/c she wasn't paying attention or cutting people off for no reason) :x

Used to do it when leaving thr beach. I would buy a 211 to drink before i even left. Drunk as bum piss. Ironically, i drove like a gran turismo ghost.

I prefer weed.

I use to when I was younger. Now I look back on it and think of how stupid I was and how lucky I got to never get pulled over.

have done it more times than i care to remember in my younger days. cabs and uber are where it's at these days

there have been a few times where i felt i could've exercised better judgement. i have never taken the wheel if i find myself stumbling or even sluggish in the eyes. always was alert enough to walk in a straight line. problem is i don't know what .08 feels like, and with my height and body weight ...6.2 @ 220, im not sure how much of that would impact me.

i always drink water when having drinks. and stay away from shots, particularly when i know i have keys in my hand. and im soft i won't lie i don't do the whiskey or bourbon neat or on the rocks. o well. also i've gotten drunk on an empty stomach before so i usually combine eating a full meal if i consume alcohol. it slows down absorption and also limits how much i can drink. if i eat and get full, its kind of impossible to go reckless with a lot of alcohol, prolly hurt myself.

these days i drink in moderation, and opt for public transportation when i can. my go to drink is an IPA. for mixed, i go whiskey ginger, but honestly, to get drunk of that you'd have to drink a lot, cuz its mostly ice and ginger ale...and im not about to down ALL that soda to get a buzz.

Last edited:
It's sad but everyone here in Houston drives drunk...cab fares in Houston are ridiculous and Houston is so big and spread out you pretty much have to

Cops don't go hunting though unless you just swerving all over the place

I don't just be crazy drunk though...

Last edited:
I'm not perfect but I despise any person who makes the selfish decision to drink and get behind the wheel. No lie, I've cut family members off who have done it. Absolutely no excuse for it and possibly the most irresponsible thing a person could do.

Yea I take it that seriously as I lost my best friend in high school to a drink driver while waking home from football practice.

Some of these answers :smh:

Please use proper judgement before deciding to drive, folks. Please. For your sake and others.

Last edited:
forget drunk drivers. what about the people that drive behind the wheel and they know they're tired and ultimately fall asleep at the wheel. killing or injuring someone

Dawg when your eyes start burning and you start opening windows/blasting music/ ac on ..

Worst feeling ever

This is a thread for open and honest answers

The social answer is to say dont drink and drive but can be a fake answer

But how many people say don't drink and drive but they'll let their drunk friend drive?

Last edited:

But how many people say don't drink and drive but they'll let their drunk friend drive?
Exactly.  These threads are always so extreme with the amount of NTers patting themselves on the back, lying, and down talking anyone who has ever had a beer and gotten behind the wheel. 

I've drove while I was tired and it was easily the toughest **** ever. I think those drivers are more dangerous than the average drunk driver. Now if you're almost blacked out drunk than that's a different story

cant wait for self driving vehicles to be readily available and financially something...

Last edited:
I've drove while I was tired and it was easily the toughest **** ever. I think those drivers are more dangerous than the average drunk driver. Now if you're almost blacked out drunk than that's a different story
i got stuck doing that on a drive back from vegas to LA while the other 2 people in my car slept. swear i came close to falling asleep on that same strip Baron Davis got abducted by aliens.

Exactly.  These threads are always so extreme with the amount of NTers patting themselves on the back, lying, and down talking anyone who has ever had a beer and gotten behind the wheel. 

Doesn't seem like too much of that in this thread. Looks like people are posting about their past mistakes and warning others to make good decisions. Killing people or yourself should be the biggest concern.

I can vouch that driving while you're tired is really dangerous. I don't do that anymore.

There was a really bad night of drinking a few years back. I got home and don't remember getting there. Opened up my eyes and made me stop being a fool and putting others and my life in danger.

I kinda regret drinking and driving sometimes cause I turn into an F1 formula driver but if I feel horrible after sitting down and attempting to sober up a bit in ihop i just call a cab or friend to get home 

Used to a lot. Almost killed myself the last time I did and got a DUI. Learned my lesson, it's not worth it guys.

I used to literally drink while drivin :smh:

I was a damn fool mayne.

Don't even sip no more, was somewhat of an alcoholic a few years back.

I got 3 duis, not proud of it.2 I kind of beat, pleaded to a first dui

I got 3 duis, not proud of it.2 I kind of beat, pleaded to a first dui

Im sure you have the best lawyer money can buy tho right? Cuz dam dui's and youve never been to prison?? You mist have got a slap on the wrist each time cuz you have the best lawyer money can buy huh? Did they pull you over cuz of your exotic whip?

Was this in the Mustang V6 :lol: or the caddy?

Yea it ain't worth it. I blew a .23 a .19 and the third time I did not blow

First time caught got 0 hours jail, 2nd time I pleaded to a first and did 48 hours and the third time I got caught I pleaded to a first dui and 10 days jail which was a cake walk, Smoked and gambled all day long in the jail.

Never affected me getting a job. After all this said and done I still ended up working for good companies and even Apple

It's not illegal to drink and drive, it's illegal to be drunk..

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom