DRUNK DRIVING?

Have you ever drank alcohol and drove?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Did it once when I was 18, now I'm 21 and im almost certain I won't be doing that again unless I end up meeting 4 chicks from Tibet and they DTF again

After all this the reason my daddy was in the dogpound smh he had 3 DUIs

I believe it takes a decade for the DUI/DWI to be expunged from your police record. With that said, if any of you guys are drinking significantly... Please get a ride home or let your friends drive your vehicle. It's not worth getting such a serious charge on your record.

That all depends on the state of your conviction.

In some states (such as Arizona) there are no expungements.

In some states expungement isn't automatic and one must apply for it.

Also if you're applying for a job, your employer can order an FBI background check and it would still show all prior arrests and charges, even those that are expunged.

Conclusion: There's absolutely nothing anyone can hide in today's age of information. Absolutely nothing.

Last edited:
*flame suit on*

In high school/college I used to drive drunk regularly (1-2 times per month). Never had any issues, other than, you know, breaking the law. Of course back then (15 years ago) a DUI wasn't the life altering event it is now.

It's funny how public opinion goes. 50 years ago no one would really blink an eye at driving drunk. I've even heard it used to be thing for people to keep beer coolers in their car if they thought they were going to sit in traffic. But it had no where near the social stigma it does now.

For what it's worth, the only time I really felt like I had no business on the road I was driving from Louisville, KY to VA Beach, not a lot of rest and got a late start. Around 1 AM, in the mountains of VA, I started seeing things. The lines in the road looked like they were floating, and I swear I saw a vampire in the middle of the road.

I also think texting and driving is way more dangerous than drinking and driving.

I have before once, never again.

Told the story once, NT acted like I was the devil himself.

Playas **** up too...

I have before once, never again.

Told the story once, NT acted like I was the devil himself.

Playas **** up too...

Driving while under the influence is like masturbation.

Everybody does it, but nobody does it.

Life is just about learning.

I don't hold people to their faults, I hold people to their lack of knowing their faults.

Back
Top Bottom