drunk UConn kid makes big scene and bullies cafe manager for Jalapeno Bacon Mac n Cheese

I read that This is the third time in a year that the kid has been arrested for this same thing. The other times he hit a cop. I guess third time is a charm

And yeah he did spit in the chefs face, only to be shoved face first through the door by the cop

Apparently he called a black cop the n-word

This kid is pushing his privilege to the limits

I read that This is the third time in a year that the kid has been arrested for this same thing. The other times he hit a cop. I guess third time is a charm

And yeah he did spit in the chefs face, only to be shoved face first through the door by the cop

He would already be dead if... ahh, nevermind.

http://www.masslive.com/news/index...._student_who_really.html#incart_story_package

He was arrested twice last year when he was a student at Umass and now he got arrested as a student at Uconn. He called the cop the n word and resisted the first time. Two weeks later he was arrested again and assaulted a cop at the station.

Those parents must be putting in money. He'll show up at Boston college next week for round 4

Last edited:
Some of the kitchen staff if not all are ex cons or on some work plan to avoid incarceration

Pretty sure touching a student will result in termination regardless of the situation

Hence "No Carl don't Carl. "

Damn when that chef is on top of him mounted like that until the police comes. That's a top 5 throw your man card out the window moment for that boy.

All this press will backfire on him in the future. Unless he's some trust fund baby, dude will have a hard time getting a job with those background checks.

That manager must be a great boss for the chef to have his back like that.

I've worked for some people where I know for certain if they were getting punked like that, all the employees would be standing back and enjoying the show like....

Venus2.gif

Last edited:
All this press will backfire on him in the future. Unless he's some trust fund baby, dude will have a hard time getting a job with those background checks.

He's a MAJOR **** up. Only thing that will save him are family connections in other businesses or working directly for the family.

All in all, two things...

1. How long it took campus police to show up.

2. Assuming you or your family has deep pockets, you can get accepted somewhere after an expulsion.

:rofl: at him telling the manager his name was McLovin

:lol: :smh: at the chef tackling him and yelling, "you will not hurt my boss". Them later yelling, "show is over"

:smh: at that F-Boy. That privilege

Last edited:
That vid legit got me heated. Dude is a herb of the highest order. Ol' I'm gonna put hands on the employee because I know he wont dare retaliate back.

Pos scumbag.

I've had 2 managers working in retail. A manager at a different store actually got stomped out by somebody before. First manager says if that were to ever happen to him, don't do anything but call security and watch until they get here. Whatever happens, DO NOT put our hands kn him.
When we got our second manager, I told him about what out first manager taught us and he was like View media item 1738254 :rofl: and basically expects us to View media item 1738255:rofl:

Last edited:
I've had 2 managers working in retail. A manager at a different store actually got stomped out by somebody before. First manager says if that were to ever happen to him, don't do anything but call security and watch until they get here. Whatever happens, DO NOT put our hands kn him.
When we got our second manager, I told him about what out first manager taught us and he was like View media item 1738254 :rofl: and basically expects us to View media item 1738255:rofl:
So what happened after the first boss got stomped
He died
Or he quit cause of shame
Or is he paralyzed

So what happened after the first boss got stomped
He died
Or he quit cause of shame
Or is he paralyzed
Well, he wasn't my manager but he worked at the same store for another year before he quit.

Manager handled it perfectly. Tried to diffuse the situation, avoided escalation. The kid escalated it and the chef was like "ya dun goofed, son". Dude was just waiting for him to get physical. I'm sure this kid's parents are rich though. You only see this crap from rich kids who have never been said no to in their lives.

Cafeteria workers ride or die for each other

"You don't touch my boss!" My man said this with pride :lol:

Back
Top Bottom