drunk UConn kid makes big scene and bullies cafe manager for Jalapeno Bacon Mac n Cheese

TimidTebow gotta get his life together man :smh: :lol:
hahahahahahah bro I don't think I'm as bad as ol boy I usually know when to go home. The key word is usually. Naw but if I acted like Johnny I'm sure officer Dan would have put six slugs in me. Lol now that I think about I too prob would have turned up jalapeño bacon Mac and cheese sounds good as hell, especially when you're drunk.

Last edited:
Jalapeno-Bacon-Mac-Cheese-Recipe-best-recipe.jpg

Body slam worthy?

Kid needs to go to rehab man. He pulled some pure ***** **** with that video.

No one is blaming cafeteria dude for what he did but I would have gave him the Mac and cheese just to save 10 minutes of my life.

Once he started talking crazy and putting his hands on me I woulda snapped but I woulda never let it get to that point. Would have saw the booze, Kanye shrugged and given him his damn Mac and cheese and kept it moving. This dumb *** wasn't gonna be able to just walk around on a college campus with an open container for long lol.

Some bacon Mac and cheese do sound right though.
exactly.

finally got around ot watching the video, the manager should have had that kid on the ground afterthe first push. lol i think its funy the kid trys to apologize and get out of the situation after its too late and hes already had so many chances to just leave and get his stupid mac n cheese somewhere else.

finally got around ot watching the video, the manager should have had that kid on the ground afterthe first push. lol i think its funy the kid trys to apologize and get out of the situation after its too late and hes already had so many chances to just leave and get his stupid mac n cheese somewhere else.

Manager would have lost his job.

race and privilege aside, why couldn't server just give him food in a to go box and send him to the dorms?

They have the right to refuse service, by giving him what he wanted, other people may have come and done stupid **** just because of this kid. Manager did good, except security should not have taken so long because the situation could have easily escalated.

^CA dudes are terry cloth though...homie shoulda gave him the 2pc special to go early

Back
Top Bottom