Dude tries to take a charge on Javale McGee...ends up on a poster instead

His mom is pretty. I was hoping we (OKC) could try to steal him from Washington under the guise of clearing house of everyone who was around during the Gilbert era, but I guess it wasn't happening, though I don't know officially we even tried. He had a Jordan-esque cradle dunk last Sunday after a steal

His mom is pretty. I was hoping we (OKC) could try to steal him from Washington under the guise of clearing house of everyone who was around during the Gilbert era, but I guess it wasn't happening, though I don't know officially we even tried. He had a Jordan-esque cradle dunk last Sunday after a steal

love the guys that wipes up the sweat reaction
laugh.gif
stood up but couldnt go any where

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Malta...im pretty sure within the next 2 years they will switch to a R/W/B colorway...
Ah yes, I remember hearing them going back to the Bullets days but without the actual name.  Switch to a more patriotic name and I'm suddenly a closet Washington fan.  It's childish but the "Wizards" name just doesn't sit right with me, at least in the Nation's capital.

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Malta...im pretty sure within the next 2 years they will switch to a R/W/B colorway...
Ah yes, I remember hearing them going back to the Bullets days but without the actual name.  Switch to a more patriotic name and I'm suddenly a closet Washington fan.  It's childish but the "Wizards" name just doesn't sit right with me, at least in the Nation's capital.

jumped outta my seat when i saw this last night..

can't wait to see the new team this upcoming season.

Lester Hudson with the game winner
laugh.gif

Booker T is gonna be a problem
pimp.gif

jumped outta my seat when i saw this last night..

can't wait to see the new team this upcoming season.

Lester Hudson with the game winner
laugh.gif

Booker T is gonna be a problem
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by RetroBaller

laugh.gif

HAHAHAHA I thought the same thing. He was fired up, picked up the mop like he was about to sweep ol'boy behind the baseline and give McGee dap.

Originally Posted by RetroBaller

laugh.gif

HAHAHAHA I thought the same thing. He was fired up, picked up the mop like he was about to sweep ol'boy behind the baseline and give McGee dap.

i watched game and was like oh no. Wide open lane down the middle. Ended that poor man's NBA dream. lol

i watched game and was like oh no. Wide open lane down the middle. Ended that poor man's NBA dream. lol

This ++%$% McGhee be looking like "Young Rilla" from MyPlayer mode
eek.gif
laugh.gif

Oh, so I was the only 7'2'' ++%$% putting up 30-15-8-8 in Summer League now? Yeah, aight...
eyes.gif

This ++%$% McGhee be looking like "Young Rilla" from MyPlayer mode
eek.gif
laugh.gif

Oh, so I was the only 7'2'' ++%$% putting up 30-15-8-8 in Summer League now? Yeah, aight...
eyes.gif

Back
Top Bottom