'Dumb And Dumber 2' Confirmed.

This is sad news. I really looking forward to a trailer during the Holiday season. Guess we won't see Lloyd Christmas ever again.

ohwell.gif

I have positive expectations about this film. 
Some people just want to see the sequels burn.

New Dumb and Dumb 2 salaries
Jim Carrey $40,000,000

Jeff Daniels $1750 and an autographed Jim Carrey poster 

Never cared for this or the sequel but a Twins sequel called Triplets!
roll.gif
Will watch.

I can rock that kind of desperate Hollywood. Making sequels for movies that don't need any 20 years later.

Eddie Murphy as the other brother?  
eek.gif
laugh.gif

Even if the movie turns out to be a train wreck, it'll be awesome.  I used to watch Twins all the time as a kid.

Jim Carey has dropped out for what he calls a "lack of enthusiasm" by the production studio....

Originally Posted by RyGuy45

[h2]Jim Carrey leaves 'Dumb and Dumber' sequel[/h2]USA Today

Nearly 20 years after the original, it looked the sequel to 1994's comedy classic Dumb & Dumber was finally a go. But today, star Jim Carrey laid that to rest by confirming that he's withdrawing from the project.
"I would have thought Dumb and Dumber To was a no-brainer, after all it's implied in the title," Carrey quipped in a statement to Entertainment Tonight.

ET says that Carrey was frustrated by the perceived lack of enthusiasm the studio was showing the project.

Earlier this spring, Dumb & Dumber creators Peter and Bobby Farrelly revealed that a sequel to their hit was in the works, and would begin production this fall with stars Carrey and Jeff Daniels.

And.....another update.

SlashFilm:

First Dumb and Dumber 2 was happening, and then it wasn’t, and now it looks like it’s back on again. Despite last month’s report that Jim Carrey had dropped out of the project due to a lack of support from the studio, the Farrelly Brothers remain optimistic that cameras could roll as early as this fall.

YES!....hoping it does get made, 1st one was a staple of my childhood. prolly seen it a few hundred times, one of the GOAT comedies IMO

This is not a good idea. If Carrey isnt starring I have no business watching it. Have they not seen Dumb and Dumberer?

Back
Top Bottom