Dwight Howard being accused of messing with a youngn vol. It's a Trap

I meant tall dark and handsome... sorry that came off racist :smh:

He's rich, he's tall, he's dark skin, he balls, he's smashin... no doubt.
Come on Dwight, WE JUST got done with the Kobe jokes...

What does color have to do with it???
Not to turn it into a race thread
But y'all know how the media gets when it involves a black person
We are made to seem like thugs and dangerous

:smh: You'd be broke in a week.

Anyway, dedicated to Dwight

bra 1 id get a vesectomy 2 im rich lmao i wouldn't have to give a female a god dam thing 3 i aint trickin on these ****
Well, good thing you've got your fool proof plan in order...

I ain't gon lie tho. If Dwight shaved his face clean, son would have a nice lookin female face forreal forreal.

Ok.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

BRUH. DON'T TURN THIS INTO A RACE THREAD

View media item 1031174View media item 1031174View media item 1031174View media item 1031174View media item 1031174View media item 1031174View media item 1031174View media item 1031174View media item 1031174

Last edited:
Please believe, if the Young Girl in this Situation was Blond & Blue Eyed... this Story would've gotten ALOT More Traction.

Just keeping it Funky.

In more recent news, the child abuse case against Howard, involving his son, has been re opened. New evidence emerging. Maybe he really is a bigger piece of **** than we thought.

Last edited:
In more recent news, the child abuse case against Howard, involving his son, has been re opened. New evidence emerging. Maybe he really is a bigger piece of **** than we thought.
Maaaaan normal spanking is considered child abuse now :smh:
Now knocking out a kid is od
But normal disciplined spanking is ok IMO

"normal" spanking might be okay....when you're not 6'11 270. Fool probably doesn't have a sense of his own strength.

Anyways, wouldn't be surprised. Probably beating his kids to feel like a man since everybody calls him a p-word on the court :lol:

Why these half brain fake wholesome country *** ****** keep whipping their kids? And they keep having them?

Maaaaan normal spanking is considered child abuse now
mean.gif

LOL so in your world, whipping a child with the buckle end of a belt, leaving lacerations and bruising, is normal spanking? 
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif

Maaaaan normal spanking is considered child abuse now :smh:

LOL so in your world, whipping a child with the buckle end of a belt, leaving lacerations and bruising, is normal spanking? :smh: :smh: :smh:
I wasn't refering to Howard's case specifically
I was saying in general normal spanking is now considered child abuse
C'mon man use ur damn brain u know what I meant

Why these half brain fake wholesome country *** ****** keep whipping their kids? And they keep having them?

Because that's how they were raised. I think I saw somewhere Dwight said "I didn't know it was wrong" :lol: yeah nobody cared 20 years ago that your regular *** parents beat you. Heck, he was probably the size of a grown man at 10. But when you become a professional athlete thats household name and you're bigger and stronger than 99% of the human population you can't just go beating your kids.

And AP's situation is even more ridiculous consider he had a child that was beat to death just last year. How do you beat your 4 yr old with a switch after another one of your children was just beaten to death the year prior? Something is seriously wrong with that.

No, I thought you meant Howard. You quoted me, then said "normal spanking is child abouse now?"

No one with a brain would've read what you typed, after quoting me, and thought you were referring to spanking in general. 

No, I thought you meant Howard. You quoted me, then said "normal spanking is child abouse now?"

No one with a brain would've read what you typed, after quoting me, and thought you were referring to spanking in general. 
Well now that I clarified do u agree or disagree with me

Well now that I clarified do u agree or disagree with me
I agree with you. To a certain age. I don't agree with hitting your children when they are old enough to be reasoned with and punished in other ways that convey the lesson as well, or better.  But when they are very young, sure. 

There def shouldn't be any bruising of any left behind though. 

Last edited:

Because that's how they were raised. I think I saw somewhere Dwight said "I didn't know it was wrong" :lol: yeah nobody cared 20 years ago that your regular *** parents beat you. Heck, he was probably the size of a grown man at 10. But when you become a professional athlete thats household name and you're bigger and stronger than 99% of the human population you can't just go beating your kids.

And AP's situation is even more ridiculous consider he had a child that was beat to death just last year. How do you beat your 4 yr old with a switch after another one of your children was just beaten to death the year prior? Something is seriously wrong with that.

Man I thought it was a regular whooping then I saw the pics. That **** is heartbreaking.

Man I thought it was a regular whooping then I saw the pics. That **** is heartbreaking.
Woah woah woah, there's pics? Gotta link or something? I wanna see how bad DH12 effed up. After this incident, I officially hate him as a human being, not just as a basketball player.

Didnt they suspend someone recently for domestic violence?

This is worse

But i bet he gets no suspension

Woah woah woah, there's pics? Gotta link or something? I wanna see how bad DH12 effed up. After this incident, I officially hate him as a human being, not just as a basketball player.

I think he was talkin about Peterson's son. I'm not gonna post em here, but if you Google search it can be easily found.

AP deserves to be in jail for that ****. Ironically if somebody found you beat a dog and caused those kind of injuries everybody would've been calling for his head :smh:

Last edited:
Didnt they suspend someone recently for domestic violence?

This is worse

But i bet he gets no suspension
Yeah, i forget who it is....but it was a huge suspension...something like 24 games i think. If Dwight Howard gets convicted, I think it should cost him his season. Beating your 6 year old with a belt buckle leaving bruising and lacerations. Hell nah, I'm not cool with that. Even using his hand would be OD considering he's 9 feet tall and 400 lbs.

Yeah, i forget who it is....but it was a huge suspension...something like 24 games i think. If Dwight Howard gets convicted, I think it should cost him his season. Beating your 6 year old with a belt buckle leaving bruising and lacerations. Hell nah, I'm not cool with that. Even using his hand would be OD considering he's 9 feet tall and 400 lbs.

taylor.on charlotte

Back
Top Bottom