Dwight Howard being accused of messing with a youngn vol. It's a Trap

Yep they also love seeing big black guys playing in arenas for their amusement. [COLOR=#red]It dates back to mandingo fighting, you should boycott all sports it's all rooted in slavery.[/COLOR]

But nah, you only focus on the dresses. TEE HEE.

Actually it goes back to the ancient world of the Maccabean period with Antiochus Epiphanes and Jerusalem being "hellenized"
He only went far enough back to make a point. Mandingos being forced to fight each other to the death for the amusement and entertainment of white ppl.

Read the left hand side of the convo and immediately thought this gotta be the girl. Saw the right hand side and realized it was the other way around.

Dwight sounding softer than most females I know. "I told you things......"

Dwight prolly told her his secret hiding spot

I thought the same thing, I was like damn shorty is upset with dude, then I read the blue part and I'm like *****. THat was Dwight crying like that :smh:

If ima risk jail time she gotta look better than this.
All the legal bad ******* in the world and this is what Dwight settles on :smh:

That just it, no poon tang is worth going to jail over, but with all the bad chicks out there that is what he allegedly settle for? Before seeing her pics I was going to assume she was a stacked 16 year old and he couldn't tell her age, but shorty looks like 14 yr old for real.

Hoping she comes back pregnant :pimp:

Nowadays that statement is so true man :smh:. Whatever the real reason is how do you allow you teen daughter to be away from you and not have a clue where she is or what she is doing. I'm sure they didn't tell the truth, but with all the technology now they should have tabs on shorty.

Man, yall cruel. Poor girl gonna hang herself now
:smh:

If she does it is her fault, nobody told her to try an be an overnight celebrity.

Dawg....lmao.

Even if he didn't smash why...WHY would you be caught in a hotel room with two blatanly underaged females? Dude's an idiot.

QFT, I say the same thing about MJ. I don't believe he raped those kids, I just think he was too naieve and unwilling to conform to what society deemed normal behaivor.

I ain't gon lie tho. If Dwight shaved his face clean, son would have a nice lookin female face forreal forreal.

:x :smh: :nerd:

This young girls confidence is going to be shot, with people going in on her looks :smh:

Oh well, we didn't know who she was two days ago, she did it to herself.

...ehh but she's the one that put the information out there.
Exactly

:lol:

Last edited:

Did you try to compare sporting events to madingo fighting??  Either way in regards to your last statement, there seems to be a "push" to see black men in dresses on TV. 

Actually yes I did. :smile: But I'm surprised as someone who sees racial propaganda in everything you can't see this. Or maybe you simply refuse to because making a tackle is a lot cooler than the comedy of cross dressing.

Now let's examine this...Dwight Howard is wealthy and a Jokestar. If he as a black man didn't CHOOSE to do this himself, how much do you think he was paid to do this? In history black people WILL be the poster boys for homophobia if they are not careful. We look back in history and ridicule white people for ideal that were commonplace during that time. I see the same thing happening in out generation.

Ignore the portion of history where we weren't even allowed to partake in these sporting events.

Lol yea right

No wonder why you dont believe dwight did it

You prolly think 911 was a conspiracy tho right?

I never said Dwight didn't do it.

But where do you get the idea MJ's accusers came out and said they they lied about the allegations ? ... Please show me a single verifiable news source that can confirm.

No body can provide a verifiable news source because it does not exist. I've read the same thing so many times and even looked up many of these links. They lead to small time blogs and tabloids "reporting on reports". You'd be seriously delusional to think mainstream press would not have devoured any of this story if there was even an ounce of fact in it, but you will not find it anywhere on CNN, NY Times, even TMZ.
Accusers are just accusers. Where's your proof?

Nobody in here has arrested and convicted Dwight so they can make fun of him for their assumptions all they want. Same way ppl make fun of MJ even though he hasn't been charged or convicted either.

Yall dudes really do tend to make these leaps in declarations for other ppl to feign this condescending judgements.

Sit down... Comparing the allegations against Dwight to those against MJ isn't a stretch.

Last edited:
Lol yea right

But where do you get the idea MJ's accusers came out and said they they lied about the allegations ? ... Please show me a single verifiable news source that can confirm.

No body can provide a verifiable news source because it does not exist. I've read the same thing so many times and even looked up many of these links. They lead to small time blogs and tabloids "reporting on reports". You'd be seriously delusional to think mainstream press would not have devoured any of this story if there was even an ounce of fact in it, but you will not find it anywhere on CNN, NY Times, even TMZ.

Nobody in here has arrested and convicted Dwight so they can make fun of him for their assumptions all they want. Same way ppl make fun of MJ even though he hasn't been charged or convicted either.

Yall dudes really do tend to make these leaps in declarations for other ppl to feign this condescending judgements.

Sit down... Comparing the allegations against Dwight to those against MJ isn't a stretch.
You didn't compare them in the right way though. You said ppl talking in this thread like Dwight is already guilty but defend MJ. I'm saying neither have been charged but ppl will still joke on them if they want to which ppl consistently do with MJ. There are ppl that straight up believe he's guilty. So don't pretend ppl don't. If you want to ask those who ask for proof when MJ is brought up why they don't with Dwight that'd be a whole different matter but you're not doing that.

You need to sit down and think about why you decided to throw MJ's name in to this in the first place. These situations aint equal.

If you think my post said comparing Dwight's allegations and MJ's is a stretch I suggest you reread it again until you fully comprehend it.

Last edited:
Lol yea right

You didn't compare them in the right way though. You said ppl talking in this thread like Dwight is already guilty but defend MJ. I'm saying neither have been charged but ppl will still joke on them if they want to which ppl consistently do with MJ. There are ppl that straight up believe he's guilty. So don't pretend ppl don't. If you want to ask those who ask for proof when MJ is brought up why they don't with Dwight that'd be a whole different matter but you're not doing that.

You need to sit down and think about why you decided to throw MJ's name in to this in the first place. These situations aint equal.

If you think my post said comparing Dwight's allegations and MJ's is a stretch I suggest you reread it again until you fully comprehend it.

Compare it in the right way ?

Sit down bruh.... Ill compare these two any way I want.

Lol yea right

Compare it in the right way ?

Sit down bruh.... Ill compare these two any way I want.
Hence, you being wrong…. about ppl who defend MJ and ppl talking about Dwight like he's already guilty based off an assumption.

Neither have been convicted but I understand you can only read a few sentences of my post at a time AND fully comprehend them. I'll still call out the bull **** though.
What the hell happened in this thread? :nerd: :lol: :smh:

:lol:

I said NT ready to crucify Dwight, but swear up and down Michael Jackson didn't do anything. Now these fools are just proving me right.
You'd be clearly wrong given plenty ppl on NT crucify MJ. People being reedy to crucify Dwight has nothing to do with him actually being guilty or not. People will always be ready to jump to a conclusion given what little info they have, especially on the internet.

That you can't see the difference there is sad but you can :lol: since you don't get it.

Last edited:
^ :lol: Sit down bruh... You're trying way too hard to make this into something more than it is.

When someone refers to "NT", they obviously don't mean every single NTer on site. :lol: Quit reaching

Last edited:
^ :lol: Sit down bruh... You're trying way too hard to make this into something more than it is.

When someone refers to "NT", they obviously don't mean every single NTer on site. :lol: Quit reaching
There's no reach involved. You're just reestablishing your misunderstanding.

"Trying too hard", "sit down". C'mon you wasn't really saying anything to begin with.

Last edited:

"Trying too hard", "sit down". C'mon you wasn't really saying anything to begin with.

Bruh... you're trying way too hard and really need to sit down.

Bruh... you're trying way too hard and really need to sit down.
You're repeating yourself so much you don't even have a point anymore :lol: Once I addressed that nonsensical post you moved on to this.

Sit down, trying too hard. Sit down, trying too hard. Trying too hard, sit down.

Maybe if I was standing up and putting in any type of effort I'd feel some type of way.

Last edited:
Dude tried to start a flame war by mentioning MJ. Let it go b....
mean.gif

Back
Top Bottom