Dwight Howard being accused of messing with a youngn vol. It's a Trap

:smh: at that pic man. This dude is an idiot if this is true. All that P in Houston, leave out the fact that you're a multimillionaire superstar athlete
and you around here messing with high school joints, I can't man.

Dwight Howard out here acting like R. Kelly
— YOURBOYEDDIE (@yourboyeddie) June 5, 2014
untitled-25f4ko4.gif

ewwwwwwwwww wtf thats what he cheated with???? i swear on everything if i was rich id have a new bad joint everyday. theres so many bad females on this earth like wtf?

ewwwwwwwwww wtf thats what he cheated with????[COLOR=#red] i swear on everything if i was rich id have a new bad joint everyday[/COLOR]. theres so many bad females on this earth like wtf?

:smh: You'd be broke in a week.

Anyway, dedicated to Dwight

Read the left hand side of the convo and immediately thought this gotta be the girl. Saw the right hand side and realized it was the other way around.

Dwight sounding softer than most females I know. "I told you things......"

Dwight prolly told her his secret hiding spot

Read the left hand side of the convo and immediately thought this gotta be the girl. Saw the right hand side and realized it was the other way around.

Dwight sounding softer than most females I know. "I told you things......"

Dwight prolly told her his secret hiding spot

Son is soft. ****** ain't scared of him. Son is a super sized teddy bear. Them muscles don't mean ****

imma be honest if i were dwight howard and got at teens id be gettin at those disney channel chicks. 
ohwell.gif

Back
Top Bottom