Dwyane Wade Appreciation Post

I still remember doing a class project on him in '05 and thought I was the **** because I included an animation of him dunking in my powerpoint presentation.
laugh.gif

One of my all time favorites.
nthat.gif

Last edited:
Dude is lowkey sneaky, has anger issues and ego problems (i saw straight through all that 'he's so humble' talk in 05) but his game is downright filthy. A combination of finesse and grit. He gets on my nerves, especially with the flopping, but when he wants to bring it, he's virtually unstoppable. He plays a lot bigger than he is, too.

I can't say anything bad about his game, so sleek and crafty. When it comes to driving to the lane and legitimately avoiding contact, he is BY FAR the best the league has ever seen. He was the second best player in the league, behind kobe, for a while. I'm glad he "won" a ring. It's crazy how he went to a school that's basically unknown and emerged to be a hall of famer.

I think everyone can agree Wade is up there in the top SG list next to MJ and Kobe .

My man needs to get healthy and get his **** together just like kobe did , he's only 31 he can still do work . 

Love Wade's game but it's going to be hard for me to get past the fact that he recruited the best player in the league to join his team. MJ or Kobe would have never done that. It just seemed all cheesy to me but I guess everyone has their own take on it...

Kobe? Ignoring the fact he and his agent forced a trade to LA soon after getting drafted, he has been playing with hall of famers and solid all stars his entire career.

Seriously though, aside from 2 or 3 seasons, kobe's teams have been rock solid. And he's always had a good coach too.

Wade is the business. His ball handling is ridiculous and besides derrick rose he's the best at attacking and mid air adjustments.

Kobe? Ignoring the fact he and his agent forced a trade to LA soon after getting drafted, he has been playing with hall of famers and solid all stars his entire career.

Kobe didnt force a trade, the other part of the statement is mostly true, but Kobe has made those solid players look like better players.

I didn't bother skimming through the other pages but how and why in the hell is Kobe's name being brought up in a wade appreciation thread to begin with?

Back
Top Bottom