Dwyane Wade, what part of the game is that!!!!??? UPDATE, WRONG GROUPIE!!!

deez hoefessionals strike again 
mean.gif

The money does cloud these fools judgement.. ain't no way in hell I'm busting in anything as a professional athlete.. don't care what these broads say talkin bout I'm on bc don't worry about it.

Never understood why athletes be having kids like nothing. When your career is over you still have to be a daddy.

yo is that a sex stomache rest in the back round of shawtys pic? dudes musta been in that apartment hitting it from the back 24/7

:x :x @ the influx of butt eating references...

:smh: :smh:

damb man... are all men with money this stupid? and the only reason pro players are blasted is b/c they're fame?

something has to be up... like... the money clouds judgement...

i'm broke as hell and wouldnt eem think about bussin in the yambs...

yea it must.

no racial, but i see a trend here...

don't get me wrong, i love popping bottles in the club, but not just any club :smh:

Last edited:
Smh

I won't front like I wouldn't smash, cause I would daily.

But I wouldn't bust raw in her, I'm I'm not making athlete money.

Careless by Wade to do that...

Man the O's are pros at what they do

The stars probably be tipsy and/or high and these girls see their opportunity and strike.

:smh: @ Wade though dude must be paying child support out the cheeks.

The stars probably be tipsy and/or high and these girls see their opportunity and strike.

I used to think that, but now I've realized it's really the dudes that do it to themselves. How can you still be THAT DUMB??? HOW??

Last edited:
I think on ESPN they said LeBron James doesn't drink or party all that much and when he does he has people around him that doesn't let him "hook up" unless he's sober.

He probably know how these chicks is up to be on a come up and he is staying on point.

I used to think that, but now I've realized it's really the dudes that do it to themselves. How can you still be THAT DUMB??? HOW??

Impaired vision :lol:

I watched that ESPN special called broke and the athletes broke down how these chicks be scheming.

You right though but at the same time they are men and only human with big egos due to their status in the world.

Impaired vision :lol:

I watched that ESPN special called broke and the athletes broke down how these chicks be scheming.

You right though but at the same time they are men and only human with big egos due to their status in the world.
Bottom line, go ahead and **** these chicks.......... BUT RAW?!????????????????????????

RAW????????

Back
Top Bottom