Dwyane Wade, what part of the game is that!!!!??? UPDATE, WRONG GROUPIE!!!

Is that the same chick in the first and second pic???? First pic, she looks borderline like a man and in the second pic she looks bbbbbaaaaaaaaddddd :evil:

deez hoefessionals strike again :smh:

The money does cloud these fools judgement.. ain't no way in hell I'm busting in anything as a professional athlete.. don't care what these broads say talkin bout I'm on bc don't worry about it.

It must.

I think on ESPN they said LeBron James doesn't drink or party all that much and when he does he has people around him that doesn't let him "hook up" unless he's sober.

He probably know how these chicks is up to be on a come up and he is staying on point.

I respect this on a few levels.

As an athlete, one should treat their body as an asset and maintain it as best as possible (see Ronaldo who also doesn't drink, even though for personal reasons).
I get drinking and partying is a personal preference that not everyone will want or not want to do. What SHOULD be mandatory is people in your crew looking out for you, making sure you're not bussing raw in randoms. What are all of those dudes around you doing?? You got a dude to carry your weed, a dude to sell your weak t-shirt line, a dude to cut your hair, but you don't invest in a dude who will save you millions in child support?!?!! Smh

Smh these athletes deserve these gold diggers.

I don't get it...pulling out is an option...

#teamraw #teamfacepaint

Last edited:
I would have these **** full cavity searched before entering and leaving my room. After hitting it with a condom she'd have to sit in the room for a day to make sure plan B wasn't thrown up. Nino brown style ALL the way till the end. Enter the room naked, leave the room naked

Last edited:
:smh: nice job Wade

Busting inside....pls. I don't care who's on birth control, if you're not a steady chick, you get the rubber. If you are a steady chick, you get the luxury of being a canvas.

Gave Gabby that "oops" ring.. bet that prenup is non-existent too

apparently they used to have orgies and he paid her well.. I still don't see how he could slip up and knock this broad up. She's a professional bop too smh. He just gave her a role on next season of Basketball Wives

Last edited:
anyone else like me thought that Gabrielle Union was gonna be one of the top black actresses not the B-movie one she turned out to be?

apparently they used to have orgies and he paid her well.. I still don't see how he could slip up and knock this broad up. She's a professional bop too smh. He just gave her a role on next season of Basketball Wives

oh really?? lol

Also, D-wade isn't paying child support. He has custody of the kids.

SMH is like he doesn't like money. Wade already has a crazy baby mother that is only using him for cash and now he adds another one.

anyone else like me thought that Gabrielle Union was gonna be one of the top black actresses not the B-movie one she turned out to be?

Yea, I thought so after Bad Boys 2, but currently she is behind Meagan Good, which is hilarious cause she's been trying not to be a B actress for more than a decade

Dudes need to learn to put the kids in the mouth. Srs second to Cream pie is throat sauce, make that ***** swallow it. If not that, face/titty paint that canvass.

What's he thinking leaving his mushroom tip in there with just the nuts hanging out busting all kinds of nut in there

Yea, I thought so after Bad Boys 2, but currently she is behind Meagan Good, which is hilarious cause she's been trying not to be a B actress for more than a decade
Gabby is the female Michael jai white

Gabby is the female Michael jai white
laugh.gif
 true

oh really?? lol

Also, D-wade isn't paying child support. He has custody of the kids.
http://blacksportsonline.com/home/2013/01/woman-claims-dwyane-wade-pays-4k-for-orgies-photos/

i don't see what all the hullabaloo is about...

wade seems to be about his money so its probably whatever too him...if he wanted this to disappear, he could have just broke her off a few mil to keep her mouth shut...if she blew it on herself, thats on her...

...but unfortunately, these athlete groupies are scandalous and i could see a judge siding with her in "favor of the child" if it did go there

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom