E3 Thread of confusion, rage, and other stuff.

laugh.gif
it's really easy, 2 clues stick out immediately...

It was Mass Effect? I thought for sure it was Skyrim.

edit- didn't notice the EA sign either
laugh.gif

Did ME3 look that good? Don't get me wrong I'm excited but Skyrim looks !%%*!$% ridiculous.

YO! how come nobody told me Street Fighter 3rd Strike was coming out to XBLA?

THE MARK OF MY DIGNITY SHALL SCAR THY DNA!

I hope the music stays the same, soundtrack has some heaters on it..

Originally Posted by zk1MPLS

I thought it was Battlefield 3.
laugh.gif

I'm not really a fan of Third Person Shooters.
ohwell.gif
Mass Effect is NOT a 3rd Person Shooter. You level up skills/armor/attacks and can literally beat the game without your main character shooting a single gun

Originally Posted by xblaze23

YO! how come nobody told me Street Fighter 3rd Strike was coming out to XBLA?

THE MARK OF MY DIGNITY SHALL SCAR THY DNA!

I hope the music stays the same, soundtrack has some heaters on it..
YO! Big post last summer

Originally Posted by infam0usP

Originally Posted by zk1MPLS

I thought it was Battlefield 3.
laugh.gif

I'm not really a fan of Third Person Shooters.
ohwell.gif
Mass Effect is NOT a 3rd Person Shooter. You level up skills/armor/attacks and can literally beat the game without your main character shooting a single gun

Ah, I see. It just looks that way from the trailer. My bad.

well now the ps network is handing out 2 free games and some other limited time subscription stuff I think I will use my next pay check to purchase a refurb from sony since my ps3 light death of march this year. Happy birthday to me 
indifferent.gif

It'll probably last a few months then I'll either have to get sony to fix it which is like another 275,000 trillion dollars or hope a new one comes out before the end of the year.

Of course sony really didn't say anything i cared about, cause they're PR dept is full of crap.
grin.gif

ME2 is only 19 bucks...I need to finish my second playthrough of the first one before I get the second since you can keep using the same character.

Originally Posted by Oskar Kokoshka

laugh.gif

Did ME3 look that good? Don't get me wrong I'm excited but Skyrim looks !%%*!$% ridiculous. bananas
also hyperventilating over ME3 and BF3....

Originally Posted by omgitswes

ME2 is only 19 bucks...I need to finish my second playthrough of the first one before I get the second since you can keep using the same character.
I have ps3 so it's still $60.  I'm kinda mad the first one isn't available for the system.  It'd be awesome to use the same character for all 3 games.

Originally Posted by Oskar Kokoshka

laugh.gif

Did ME3 look that good? Don't get me wrong I'm excited but Skyrim looks !%%*!$% ridiculous. bananas
also hyperventilating over ME3 and BF3....

No one's checking for ME3 though...It's been watered down since part 2. Part 1 was EXCELLENT....

Skyrim on the hand...that's a real game. GoTY 2011...easily. Pics and videos won't do it justice...You will only GET IT when you play it.

Originally Posted by shogun

Originally Posted by omgitswes

I have ps3 so it's still $60.  I'm kinda mad the first one isn't available for the system.  It'd be awesome to use the same character for all 3 games.

Oh yeah, my bad I forgot it was on PS3 now.

And yeah the first one is great, I started playing again a couple days after I finished the first time. Just took me forever to finish because I kept going months without playing it, glad I never traded it in.

Mass Effect 2 is $40 right now on amazon.

No ones checking for Mass Effect 3? OK. It's now multi-platform, and probably less RPG than ever, meaning that even MORE people are checking for it than before.

Back
Top Bottom